Sports Day. - Tuesday, July 10, 2012 @ 9:20 PM
It's definitely the highlight of my life, prolly it's because it's my last Sports Day ever, for us. Although St. Patricks lost, but at least we tried our best. Our spirit never die! ♥
The day before Sports Day.
During practices.
In stadium for raptai ;
SPORTS DAY ;
Went to the stadium super early, 5.45 with Luolin. Others came at six. Thanks for everyone who came and helped out. Sorry for those marchers that I helped to tie their hair. I know my tying ribbons skill is horrible. Luolin was really careful with the ribbons. Everything was pretty rushing that morning.
Hi Patrick Marchers. ♥
BSMM. You all are super neat.
Lost Tinkerbell. Hello.
Before cheering! ;
♥
♥
Tension time. HAHAHAHAHA.
Captain and vice.
Thriller. I love this part!♥
After Sport Day ;
Second for Patrick marching!
Mostly Luolin's credits! ♥
Congrats to Michelle!
Second for cheering too! :D ♥
Thanks to Lydia for creating Tinkerbell. Haha! ♥
I love this picture! ♥
♥♥♥
My ex BM teacher! ♥
Celebrated after that at KSL. Taste Bug is so nice. We were still very hyped up after Sport Days. We kept dancing there, and everyone stared. :3
Lovely picture! ♥
Hi vyong.
Hi Nana!♥
We were like this till 10 ++ HAHAHAHA!♥
Puan Zaharah! My tuition teacher for 9 years already. ♥
And I'm sad to leave after this year. Haihh.
Sorry, a picture worth a thousand words and I guess this is more than enough.
Too lazy to type anything but I don't wanna procrastinate.
It was an eventful day and I will never forget it, all of us enjoyed it so much.
Thank you St Patricks, you played a big part in my high school life.
Little Miss Patricks rocks the house, all the way down!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
And watch this video!!!!!!
|