Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Sukantara '12 - Saturday, June 16, 2012 @ 9:41 PM


*edits
It's been a week since school started. I'm still having a little hangover from holidays and it's been a week. :/
Had QM and Sukantara duties the entire week. Sure is tiring but since it's the last year, we shall just enjoy and create every best memories... For our future reference. Chehwah.

Monday, SheaChee, Eugenna and I went and helped teachers at the Ayer Molek school. To add up the sands for high jump and draw lines for lontar. I hate that school's field so much. They actually have frigging gold colour ants, humongous one. And some mysterious insects will just fly up randomly when you're walking. Ahhh. We sacrificed so much for QM! HAHAHAHA :D

 Good thing I wore slippers there. If not this wont be white anymore.

QM ; Serve with a smile. Haha!
See Eunana so happy. :3

Tuesday, Sukantara! 
Eugenna and I went there early cause we have to be there to carry the canned drinks and all. We sat there and chat. She told me that there's was once she cried at night cause there was a moon instead of sun. What?! HAHAHAHAHA Funny girl.

We were the busiest. Carry tables and chairs, drinks and all. Picked up the lontar peluru thing more than a 100 times. Everyone in QM was so dedicated. Wowwwww hahahahaa.
I passed my lontar peluru and batal for lompat jauh. It's normal cause I suck at jumping far. Ahahaaaa. 
As for running, idk. After that went to cs and back home. 

Every single time I sit teacher's car, the radio will definitely play payphone. I think that song is haunting me for real. O: WAI?!

Thursday we had to skip classes to and it was pretty fun. o.o 
Ceramah, Megan, LL and I practically went high. I don't know. But seems after that, we're LL's wai yu. And qing fu. Patrick training, Michelle, LL and I laughed till we rolled on the floor laughing. And I dont know why either!!! O:

And a sudden lost of what to write. So I shall side-track to something else. 

Can't wait for sport days. I hope marchers can do well. 
Oh, f this world for hypocrites. 
Please, if you're just gonna complain how lousy we are. We quit. Furthermore, it's been 4 years. We're in this for you. If everything's gonna be like it's not your business. It's not ours too. 

And please don't be double-faced please. Since we're close enough to tell the truth of everything, why dont you tell us? There's no point giving us point all the time and knowing that there's actually a problem existing. And It's hard to look at each other everyday if it's gonna be just awkward silence. Hmmm.

Oh, what life am I handling.

*edits
Sorry and I just had to blog. I totally forgotten to blog bout last Friday/Saturday.
After Omega, hurriedly ran to Pelangi because Mae rushed me. We looked like some kiasu aunties, running around to buy stuffs to get discounts. There's not discount at all, just rushing :<

Laughed at her cover, she's using an iPhone and she drew an Android eating the Apple sign. Rot till 11? Went to mamak, teh banafee and ayam penyet (Y) Slept at five, watched WLLIA, stupid videos, doing stupid stuffs on facebook and twitter, watched How I Met Your Mother first time in my life.

Walao iPhone damn senang to spam pictures HAHAHAHA.

Next day, surprisingly we woke up early. Made own brunch : Egg + cheese + ham with toast and butter.. And Nestlo OMG. Then rot, and started to "bully" Roxy.

Spot Roxy!
Hahahahah and she really don't care O:

Baked brownies and added a layer of crust and oreo below. Perfecttttttt (Y)
And m&ms cookies :3





:3

Okay I'm making myself hungry. Kbye