Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I've been abandoning you - Sunday, April 22, 2012 @ 9:05 PM
Oh hey. :D
Sorry my blog, I've been abandoning you.
I will post about my birthday after mid year exam. Thank you for all your wishes and I felt pretty normal that day, nothing special. I did had lots of funs and surprises from my friends. Thank you all <3 And my birthday was pretty tiring, run here and there. LOLOL but anyways, I'm finally seventeen!! :D
Hey you, i've been trying to stand this for a long time. But you do not take my niceness for granted. I treated you like a friend, but you're treating like a substitute. If you have no one to turn to, only you will remember me. When i'm nice to you, you give me one super annoying attitude. When we were just trying to advice you to be careful, you turned deaf ears and start to roll eyes. What benefit can we get to just to advice you? We were just trying to help. Wtf. We are not your toys and if you don't want to listen, don't regret. Kthanks.
Life's been pretty messed up, but I hope it will be fine soon.
Happy 420th day babi! <3
Let's just stop all the stupid fights and i love you :D