Bababababanana - Sunday, April 8, 2012 @ 2:05 PM
I think I'm getting lazier day by day, i need motivation. O:
It has been a nice week, and rainy days are awesome. But i hate it when it's super early in the morning when I have to sit bus to school or the time when I'm going back home. It's super nice to study while listening to raindrops ._. kthanks.
Oh yeah, happy belated anniversary to Michelle Chin! Good thing you finished the ice cream I gave you. Lalalalala. :D
Sunday, April Fool's Day.
Woke up at 6, just to get ready to go to school to sit bus. Reached at 7, and Eugenna aka Eunana sat beside me nawwwwwwww.
Reached utm around 7.45, and so many people were lining up to go in.
Walked in the hall, all convent girls ran to the front seat. lol #auntystyle
First talk was from Shiva, and he is frigging awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
All of us laughed like mad because he is just really awesome at his speech.
Then BM, everyone dozed off HAHAHA. But the teacher was really good at phrasing those words.
Rest time, and food was horrible terrible vegetable... Although it's McD. They showed video of timon and pumbaa singing during the break. ~.~ Sho kiut.
Angel Soh and Eunana! XD
Shalinn and Meg!
Michelle Chin! Let's put this as profile picture!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
English, the teacher showed us a really cute but vulgar video.
HAHAHAHA.
Maths teacher was okay, he solved those questions in a very cool way. HAHAHA
Overall the seminar was awesome. GO SSA (Y) CHEHWAH.
On the way back to school, camwhore with Shalinn, Megan and Eugenna in bus non-stop. Laughed like mad women cause too kawaii ^_________^v
Reached school, ran towards the bus with Colleen, Luolin, Yiling and Michelle. Walked to cs like a boss hehehehe. Took neos but I have no pictures of it T^T
Portugese chicken for dinner and I managed to eat it. FUYOHH. Colleen ate so much and she was still hungry.
Luolin : I dont like to eat so much cause later i cant sleep.
Michelle : I don't like it too, super fattening one lor.
Yiling & I : Yalorr.
Colleen : I eat a lot before I go to bed because it's too comfortable to sleep with a full stomach.
Everyone stared at her trying to munch one whole piece of chicken.
Michelle : Typical pig la wei Colleen.
HAHAHAHAHA. Christine and I are friends because we have braces and we have chicken pieces stucked on it. ~.~ Tutti Frutti after that hehehehhehehehehe.
Oh my madu o_O Triple L!
Colleen Tiong Tiong Tiong Tiong Tiong!
Had a few misunderstandings before that.
Sorry and I still love you all. ♥ awwz.
Thanks Christine's parents for fetching me home. And the sky that night was so mesmerizing! Full of stars. :D
Reached home at 9, teehee. :3
The next day everyone look like zombies in school, plus the cold cold weather.
Monday, Happy one year and four months Lai Leshan! ♥ I realised i only gave you a present for anniversary. Patience kay I'll prepare soon. Sorry T-T :D
*Edits
Tuesday, 3rd April 2012 :D
Happy birthday Felicia Chan!
I'm sorry i left this out, no wonder i find it so weird. And btw, remember to fix the fan okay. It's your fault that the fan is in this condition now. Chey no la :p
Wednesday, 4th April 2012 :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHALINN TAN!
I look super cacat but it's okay *flips hair*
Awww group picture! :D
The cake which they bought had super lots of cream, and only Colleen, Celine and Shalinn were interested with the cream. Hahahaha Colleen Tiong, sorry that I applied cream on your face. It's a free mask okay!
Walked to Esso with Eugenna. Thank you for accompanying me.~ And she's obsessed with my phone's game. Chehwah.
St. Patrick's attendance was pathetic. Only few of us went but it was fun dancing. Rolled on the floor laughing cause it's too funny for us to handle. o: I mean, the way we danced.
Had segak and all, and went home early after that. Kinda......
Thursday, 5th April.
Hari Keusahawan Day! Didn't get to buy anything nice to eat, only nice intax. 3 for RM10 gahahahahaha.
And the chocolate kuih thing is so nice, and I still can't accept the fact that I didn't get to eat my lasagna. >:(
Awwwwwwwwwww!
Our instant. :D
The one that i got. :D
Then forced Mae. :3
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
With Angel Soh! :D
The colour is like this because i edited it and we chose the wrong effect.
Hello, this is super nice okay?! XD
Took so many instant in a day, so much nicer than neoprints!
Went to the New Hall, and threw sponges at people. I'm sorry, don't hate me. :D
Awww cute little cookie monster. *pukes*
Shalinn ready to hit Venessa. HAHAHAHA
They end up splashing water at each other. HAHAHAHHAHA
Angel and Luolin followed me home, and good thing they did not post anything stupid on my facebook o.O
TEEHEE.
Walked to KSL, and Blackball's Fresh Milk Tea with Grass Jelly is super awesome. T-T
I'm hungry just by thinking of it. It's too tempting. :3
Qisheng came, and he is super lame.
"Wo yao gen God da chess" Pun boleh laaaaaaa.
Look at them! Awwwww.
We brought this to omega. O:
Omega's toilet. O.O
Went to tuition, and met my primary school friend! Awww. :D
Friday, Good Friday!
CONVENT HOLIDAY YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! :D
I know you all are jealous. HEHEHEHE.
Ksl with Chai Li Junnnn! :D Kinsahi for lunch, Qisheng and Lijun are gay partners. O:
Leaving Angel and I alone. Chehwah.
MY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
And look at his food. o___O
Went Pelangi to do homework, went back to Omega again. Lololol and it's super tiring.
It was fun though, walking around with such cooling weather! :D
Had QM duty yesterday, woke up late but reached on time. (Y)
ACT CUTE. Cheyjk.
She memang cute. HHAHAHAHAHA
Watched volleyball matches, Phillippines went and compete and we first thought they were from Thailand. Lolololol. Some of them were kinda good looking, but they are so gay. Especially when they are playing volleyball LOLOL.
Angmoh playing volleyball. AHAHAHAHA
School again tomorrow and I'm tired to go. ):< Kbye.
And, updated for the sake of updating. Teehee!
Oh and, follow me on instagrammmm! :D
Username : edlynhengg
Kbye!
Sometimes, it's okay to be alone. :D
|