Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Piewpiewpiew. - Wednesday, March 28, 2012 @ 8:59 PM
Holidays went over just like this (Over for like two weeks lol) and I have to wait for another one month plus for another two weeks holiday. I'm really tired of sorting things out. About everything, school, work, friendships, and so on. I really hate it when all the things have to come together when you're already effing busy. Sometimes I really do hate my life.
But I had a nice time during the holidays, so i shouldn't be grumbling. T-T I went back to Muar and rested at home everyday. And thanks to mom I get to go Melaka for shopping and pasar malam and good food. Although I couldn't really eat that time.
Stitch cover from Muar and Chatime from Melaka. :3
SPM results came out last Wednesday and congrats to our seniors, they did really well for their exams :)
It's our turn this year, and I'm pretty worried. :/
Hope I will be those with straight As too. Sighhhh!
Thursday, ate bak kut teh at Pelangi with LLL and Colleen, then went to Holiday Plaza, then went to Blackball. Super free la we all.
And those who wanna buy phone covers, seriously there's plenty of them in Holiday Plaza and friggin' cheap. :3 And those who want good desserts, go Blackball teehee kbye.
Science tuition, we sang to the soap because we believed that if we sing to it, it will have emotions when it hardens and become a real soap. Then it will sing like us. We told teacher this and teacher didn't find it logical. But we do. LALALALALALALALALA.
Anywayz, finally had my braces on last Saturday. I was really excited for it... Until I had it on.
Now back to porridge everyday, oh well at least I can talk normally. :3
FUNNY BO?!
I find it quite funny but some don't even know I had my braces on, teehee. :3
I hate the feeling when I cant bite anything.
And I'm curious to know what Hunger Games the movie is about. o.o
During BM class, Angel drew Encik Lim on the board.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Watched MSSD, and it was freaking tiring. And glad I made it to watch you run! ♥
Super lame, we chased each other for a RM 5 because both of us don't wanna take it.
Stupid tupid. :D
I shall rot in the world of books and sleep.
Exams in a month. Great. :3
Woohoo I finally updated! Oooolala kbye.
One year one month and one day, celebrated with a packet of famous amos! :D ♥