Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
One week holiday is finally here! - Saturday, March 10, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
Exams are over and results are here and it's really saddening. I shall not talk bout it. :X
And first day of holiday, I bet most of spent your first day of holiday enjoying.
As for me, I went for the second operation for my another wisdom tooth.
It hurts a lot, but it's better than the first one. :3
Getting braces in two weeks' time and I'm mad excited (Y) Although it's gonna hurt from what I heard, I'm still really really excited. :3
Supposed to be at Kem Belia now. Damn I miss it so much. Luolin and Colleen, have fun being helpers! And good luck finding for time to sleep all cadet team members haha :D
Super sabai faces. :o
Everyday I'm feeling really sleepy and thanks to holidays, I can finally sleep! :D