Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











The price to pay. - Saturday, February 11, 2012 @ 7:24 PM


Suddenly I feel very persistent on reviving my blog. "Kit" lai liao. :S
And hello everybody, schooling is exhausted but I'm glad I'm still alive.

Went back to school on Thursday after skipping school on Wednesday with a mc ^___^
My beloved friends, knowing that I can't laugh, made me laugh till I cried. Geez thanks a lot, but Lee Luo Lin ah, this kind of pain ada antibody ke? LOLOL.
But thanks a lot la, finally I can laugh even normally now. But the stretching feeling is still there.
And every morning, milo is my breakfast. #sadlife

Tonnes of homeworks to do, and to pass up. O:
#foreverandeverstuckwithhomeworksandhomeworksandhomeworks
But overall, I still love school. :3

I've been spending too much on Tumblr viewing pictures of foods, clothes and accessories. Pictures there are too beautiful to resist T-T Can't help viewing at those pictures, when you know you still can't eat them. Always regretted viewing at night because I will end up being really hungry after that.

Valentines day is coming and I don't feel a thing. I don't feel like forever alone or excited for it. It seems like a normal date dated 14th :O Teehee. Tuition on that day somemore. MUAHAHAHAHA

 Tutti Frutti with a pig yesterday. 
Green apple and Original is da best! (Y)

Had a test today, on a Saturday. Our school system is so clever. They know that most of us will skip Saturday school so they purposely made tests on Saturdays so we won't skip koko and school.
Chio alr lor.

I wanna drink Starbucks with Tuxedo sth sth chocolate cake I don't remember the name lolz.

Chingay is tomorrow and I'm excited, but I'm exhausted. 
Hope it will be fun and same goes to ml class tomorrow. :D


I can only take pictures laike this kthanks.

Changing blog link soon. Suddenly I'm tired of typing this bloglink. I have no idea why.

"Imagine if you suddenly woke up in your whole life dreaming, and you're actually a completely different person living in a different life in a different world."

I would be really petrified. 

I truly miss the old us, or perhaps it just us, living in a different expectations.
):