Twenty Twelve ; - Sunday, January 1, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
I hope it's gonna be another awesome year like 2011. :)
I'm not gonna think of any new year resolutions because it won't happen, just like what I said exactly a year ago, but it feels like I have nothing to accomplish.
I just hope everyone is healthy and to all year 95s', strive for SPM :D
And I don't wanna start school knowing that it's gonna be my last year in Convent, wearing blue pinafore.
Although it's kinda ugly but I know I will still miss it.
I've been looking at seniors crying every year on the last day or school, I wonder how will it happen to me.
Damn ~.~
First day of 2012 just like any other normal day for me, so I wonder this will be a good start or what.
And I'm really not excited but I don't know why.
My handwritting is rotting, and I have no idea how I am gonna write. Teehee!
But oh wells.
To people who I offended ;
Sorry and let bygones be bygones. :)
And people who offended me ;
Let bygones be bygones too. -.-
Crap again kthanks.
And sorry to anyone for everything.
To people I love, may all be well and happy,
Have a blessed new year too. :)
Enjoy life and appreciate it.
♥ ; Loves.
|