Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Hectic days. - Sunday, January 8, 2012 @ 12:11 AM


After a year, I finally changed my blogskin! :)
It's not a perfect one, but at least I'm happy with it. New look. Hehehe.

Finally it's the weekend! It's only three days of school and I'm exhausted. It's so different this year. All the teachers go "You all better study hard" Like seriously, all the teachers.
And no doubt, they really give tons of homework to make you die.

Okay, one summary of the day before school reopens.
Before school reopens, went to school early for SPBT. Then CS with a pig. Saw lots of my friends. Hehehe.
And Lee Yi Ling!

Starbucks. And my name is Nini kthanks.

My charm bracelet from Cotton On.

I missed my friends at school. I'm happy that the school has started. First week of school and I enjoyed my time with my friends. Laughed all the way during BM class and then piles of homeworks came in. ~.~
My handwriting is back again. I'm happy we're all still in the same class, that's of course. It won't change anyway. LOL.

It feels good to be back to school. I don't have to think too much.
Well, just a blink of an eye. Two more weeks to CNY.
New clothes and $$ :D

17 Chapters to go.

Bye earthlings. :)