Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Merry Christmas! - Sunday, December 25, 2011 @ 9:53 PM


I always say I don't celebrate Christmas, but seems like I've been going out these few years on Christmas.
And today's not an exception. Teehee!

Shopping @ Melaka with dad and mom :D 
Had insomnia last night, for two hours. And I'm so tired this morning. ~.~
In the car, 
I couldn't fall asleep so I took my dad's phone to camwhore... ~.~
And the front camera not bad actually.

Went shopping at Pahlawan and all. Saw Haagen-dazs and I went O:
Then my dad : Ya la ya la later bring you here la.. 
Teehee.

Walked around and nothing much actually. Couldn't find stuffs I want. D: 
And I don't even remember where's FOS. Chey.

Stockings and cap from Daiso.
Idk why I bought that cap. Omaigod.

Came here to lepak. :D 
Wahahahahhahaha.

Best ice cream ever .

Walked to the car and I really hate my shoes. I keep having blisters.
Went to Jusco, then went to Crocs. And bought new shoes! Hehehehe.


"People mountain people sea" there. So many people till I don't really had the mood to walk around. 
Bought new shoebag after my shoebag got stolen for so long.... And bought dad's stuffs and went back to Muar.

& Dinner was super filling.
Had a nice Christmas :)

Chilli Crab on a cold Christmas Eve! :)

Kay I seriously don't celebrate Christmas, but still,
Merry Christmas everyone and have fun! 
It will be very nice if Malaysia will snow. 


-

I wanted to tell you,
I realised I've been kinda bias, 
I'm gonna treat you better from now on.
Now look who's talking bout disappointments.