Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Last post for December? - Thursday, December 29, 2011 @ 6:04 PM
I just realised it's just one/two more days to new year. I don't know if I'm excited or what.
But I'm definitely gonna feel sad cause it's my last year being in Convent after ten years. And next year's gonna be my eleventh year in Convent. Sigh!
Went shopping with parents few days ago... Mom bought Liese to try to dye her hair with that. Still haven't use it but better hope it works lol! And bought a book from popular after that. And the new colours of Sharpie sho cute... From the cap. But the colour not that nice from what I expected it to be. T-T sad.
This book made me cry like what *_*
Then off to KLIA cause dad's going back to Vietnam. We reached there so late and my mom got so pissed and she kept complaining bout my dad. End up the flight was delayed. Lol.
Super bright sun ☼
I wanna go for holiday on a plane too! ): It's been a long time since I've been on a plane. I don't remember how it is like anymore. Hope I get to sit on a plane next year. :D Mom drove back and I accompanied my mom till we reach Muar. Kept talking and talking and talking. ~
Sis came back few days later and we went shopping and spent a lot of $$! But yeah I love spending time outside rather than staying at home and do nothing.
Going back to JB on the first! I'm excited cause school's gonna reopen again. Lol I'm mad. But I'm definitely still gonna feel sad.
Hope life will be great and 2012 won't happen to be the last year.
& Sorry to some people. I have no idea what is wrong with me nowadays. I keep talking crap seriously.
Teehee!
Can't wait to hang out with people! It's been a long time. ♥