Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Fourth week. - Thursday, December 8, 2011 @ 2:13 PM


Happy one year Leshan darling! ♥ 
; do wait for my present. And ily :D 

Almost all the holidays in my life I'm either sitting at home rotting. And yeah, this holiday is no exception.
But took out all my favourite old movies to watch. Kinda spent my time wisely on this. XD
& did housechores which I hardly care. But since the house is kinda dirty and I'm bored...

And thanks to mom, took the trouble to bring me out because I keep nagging about staying at home everyday. 
Muar's variety of food is endless, and diet plan is failing me. Haih sad ); 
& durian is loved. Teehee.

Spent most of my time playing with my phone, and I'm addicted to NinJump. 
Found a nigahiga application, troll max. But  :P

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

And, Off The Pill - Christmas Spirit
Watched this in my mom's office and I laughed suddenly and everyone was like o.O
Teehee :D

"You're cheating on daddy?!"
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha cute max!

Hope I'm going to KL soon, or to spent time with my friends at JB. 
And go shopping in Melaka with mom, or to Vietnam. :D
Need to enjoy my life before next year comes.
SPM year, please go easy on me.

---

You can say it's me who caused all this.
But remember the reason why we're fighting, us.
Sorry.

I was thinking bout you, thinking bout me,
thinking bout us, what we gonna be?
I realised,
It was only just a dream.