Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Second. - Sunday, November 13, 2011 @ 10:38 AM


Hello.
I'm losing inspirations to blog, I guess it's because holiday is coming and I'm slacking.
Oh damn, gotta stop being like this.

Was feeling unwell few days before, and it was really torturing.
But glad everything's fine now. & my operation's postponed again! HAHAHAHA.
Anyways, cleaned my room, etc.
Sis went Vietnam alone because her term finished earlier than mine. Damn this is unfair. :(

11/11/11;It is a special date. But it didn't really matter much for me.
Had a terrible day on that very special date. At least everything's fine now. :)
Last day for form fives, good thing I didn't see them cry .__.
Good luck for SPM form fives! :)
Anyways,
Happy Birthday Stephanie :) ; 11/11/11
Glad that you felt better after the company.


Last day of Omega that day. & all of us hugged teacher. Lots of people were absent on that day. 
Ungrateful people tsk tsk. ._. 
Saturday, spent whole day cleaning my room I guess? And my room is super clean and I love it :D
& spent my time tumblr-ing Ryan Higa's pictures.

One of my favourite. :D

I feel like a stalker, so much. 
Can't wait to change my shitty phone.
Kbye.

Realising that everything's coming too soon,
I don't believe things can be solved that easily.


No one realised that,
You all are fucking selfish.


*Edits
Sorry, I forgot one important thing.


QM FAREWELL 2011 :)
Sorry seniors, we didn't do a really good job due to the time,
But glad the food was nice. :D

Food four of us shared. :)

:D

Others not uploaded yet! :/
And we all sang the song & had lots of fun. I kept singing, "I'm a crazy bee and I'm flying through the trees~"
Ohwell. :D
Good thing we had fun though.
KSL after farewell, home after that. :)


My desktop bg for now! :)