Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











It's the enddddd. - Wednesday, November 23, 2011 @ 9:43 AM


Form Four life, I'm gonna miss you so much.
I had fun the most this year compared to the others, although homeworks and exams gave me a lot of stress.
It feels good to be busy anyways.
Exams are over, SPM is just next year.
So I think it's better i enjoy now only torment myself with shitloads of workbooks.
 #punboleh
Have to work harder next year.

Kaykay.
Last day of school ;

Japanese students from Hokuriku Gakuin Senior High School came to our school.
Teacher told us to bring them around the school and yeah it was fun.
Sanjnaa and I showed a Japanese student called Naiki. He doesn't watch tv and he's super quiet. ._____.
But he seems to be amused by everything.
Picture with him and Sanjnaa nowhere to be found. -.- Uploading those from Shalinn's iPod.

Random picture.


^^v

Last day of school was fun, and a memorable one :D
And there were so many leftover cendols. So each of us took one. Just perfect.~
Dhanusha "They don't like cendol? Good la. Less from them, more for us!" 
Bahahahahahahha.

First day of holiday ; 
Reached Muar around two, went Melaka with mom for shopping. (Y)
And I'm really gonna start writting a list-to-buy. :D Teehee.
Bought drinks from there. 

And it's cheaper than KSL.

Second day ; 
Bought new phone. Thank you mummy! 
Went to a coffeeshop with mom after buying phone. Just to get their wifi and download applications.
HAHAAHAAAA. Damn chio. :D

Third day ; 
Did nothing at home. Walk around, online, sleep. (Y)

Fourth day ;
Went out with mom, I lost my specs. I made new one, and I found it again.
But I wanted to change my specs so long ago, so makes no difference.
Went Popular, bought a reference book. I'm hardcore. LOLL

Today ; 
Gonna spend whole day watching movies I downloaded to kill time. I have nothing to do anyways.~
And maybe manicure. But I'm too lazy to care for my nails. Let them be ugly. :D

I have to spend my holidays wisely or else I'll regret in future. Like last year's.

Anniversaries coming soon, teehee. :)
Byeeee! :D