Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Happy Deepavali/ Holidays 2011! :D - Sunday, October 23, 2011 @ 12:35 PM


Thank goodness there's a short break after two exhausting weeks of examinations, but I think most of us just gonna rot at home.
Screw exams, I should be in KL or Muar by now.

Daddy, have fun working in Vietnam! I'm sorry that I'm unable to see you for the last time before you go, but we'll make sure we visit you during holidays ;)

One week ago, I found out that Tan Xia Hui is actually the friend Joyce and I been searching for ten years. Ten freaking years, can you believe that? Shouted all the way from Holy Light to Cs, it's too good to be true.

 Left to Right : Xiahui, Me, Joyce

Jahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The number eleven is it Xiahui? 
Number 12 looks familiar. LOLL.

Anyways, I'm so happy I found my kawan baik ever since we were four. We were always jumping around and running. Baju kurung dancing performances (It was in pink) and pictures above. Utterly shocked but elated! :D

At McD in Pelangi that Friday,

Written by 蔡礼骏 XD

Justina : I tell you what does this mean la. Is WO HEN QIANG! 
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. 
She said that on purpose though, she knew the meaning long ago. ~

Leshan and I : Laughed like mad. 
And the video was so noisy, right darling? XD All his voice hahahaha! :P

&&&
thank you for the Aloe Vera drink. <3

Wednesday after my paper so happy, watch A Crazy Little Thing Called Love, again.
Mario, why so hensem sangat ~~

<3
Did not take from tumblr, I screenshotted them myself.~

The next day, whole day at home, studied for PD, still screwed up for the paper.
#whatisthis

& during exam;
*looks up* - Two birds were having sex infront of the class.
LIKE WTF?! Continued writing and Hazwani was laughing. Told everyone after exam and no one realised that. Hey, doesn't mean I'm pervertic okay. HAPPENED TO SAW

After exams, koko marks. Then walked to Cs with Megan. We were hoping that it won't rain. But it didn't so we were lucky. (Y) Talked and laughed all the way there. 

Reached there, had Crepe for lunch. Summer was packed with Convent girls, especially my forms'. HAHAHA. Leshan, XinYun, Lijun and I kept talking and laughing. Darling and Xinyun, Lijun is such a pig. 

Watched Real Steel with Leshan, Xinyun, Kevin and Lijun. Saw some people. Erhem :P
The movie was awesome.




Pictures from Tumblr.
(Y)

We were all late for Omega. But oh wells~ HAHAHAHAHA. 
It's like we're not having exams anymore, so relaxed. 
But movie's a must watch! :) Dakota Goyo sho cuteeeeee. 

Yesterday, watched 500 days of Summer, which I just finish downloaded. Took me 1 whole week, chicken..
But it's actually not bad, at least the movie's quality is good. 

"Some people are meant to fall in love, but not meant to be together" 
This is not a love story, this is a story about love.

Damn, I'm in love with this movie. Although it's kinda sad.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, your smile.~ 

It's only the beginning of my holidays, yet I'm enjoying so much already.
I miss KL and Muar, I can't wait for my holidays.
Changing phone soon, I can't wait because my phone is, dead.
:D

; I'm sorry that I can't help. Even if it's just a small matter.
But I did try, sorry. 

P/s : Really hate saying sorry, but I think I'm immuned to it.

Ttfn :) 

/8months coming soon. :D