Raya Holidays! :D - Monday, September 5, 2011 @ 6:58 PM
It seems like I'm celebrating raya too but HAHAHAHA I used full time of my holidays to really enjoy myself, but at some point I got kinda depressed due to some reasons :/
Saturday, 27th August ;
Happy 6 months ♥
Nothing much, went on bus around 2.30, reached KL around 7. I don't like sitting bus it's so boring. :/
It was kinda funny when I was trying to look for my sister and Terry. HAHAHAHA.
Reached Terry's house, and removed my manicure because it looks like shit -___-
Dinner, back.
I do not know what was I doing.
Sister and Terry's hedgehog named Durian.
Which is super kuteeeeee.
Sunday, 28th August ;
I remember I had porridge for breakfast and it was awesomeeeeee :P
Headed to Pavilion after that. First thing I did was ear piercing.
It kinda hurt... But finally I've got my piercing back after 7 years 8D
Off to shopping after that! :DD
Then.... DC Comics caught my eyes. 8D Omaigod super big Superman logo outside.
Thanks to my sister for buying the shirt *faints
It's a korean Superman shirt! :P
I was looking into the glass cupboard and I saw a Superman ring.
So Terry helped me to ask,
Terry : How much is the ring?
Salesman : RM 700
And I said "Okay wedding ring" HAHAHAHAHA
Daiso after that, went back to the restaurant to put our shopping bags. :D
:O
Act cool fail.
Off to other shopping malls after that. ~
And just right outside Pavilion, there was a huge drawing of Phineas and Ferb the movie on the floor....
Of course must take picture of it 8D
Perry's covered!
:D
Continued walking to Sungai Wang, and I carried Terry's camera LIKE A BOSS 8D
And I looked so jakun lol..
Me : Eh you both turn back!
*Clicks
My jakun sister playing with the bubbles. ~
Shopped for lots of stuffs and Idk why my money was spent so fast ;_; Regretted money spent.
Dresses and things from Daiso. Kinda cheated my money cause what I bought was a cooling pad for my ear and er... mask? Yeah.
On the way back to Pavilion,
Eh heh spotted this outside. 8D
So many people la there.
Reached the restaurant, lepak for a moment before lunch.
Then I looked infront of me, I stared at a guy for some time, and I
Me : Eh, that guy looks like Lee Chong Wei leh.
Terry : *looks* Eh it is him la.
Me : O.O Ya meh?!
Sis : Where? Eh what!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUPER LOL-ED MAN.
I asked and he asked later lol so don't care la went and makan first.
And my sister so bushuang him. HAHAHAHAHA.
Where got look alikeeee.
Don't know what was he doing la.
Thanks to me.
Then,
Yeah and I didn't know he's world number one.
So lollllll. :P
Went back home, to fetch Sabrina and uncle!
Went back to Pavilion after that. :D Went walking around and we keep saying jokes and we keep laughing like mad and I do not know why ~
By Terry Chan!
Ice cream biscuit from my sister. Taste so awesome.
Awww~
Taken by Sabrina :D
Walked to the restaurant after that for dinner. Quote my sister "Best steak in town!" Until now I don't remember the name of the restaurant. Lol so sorry I shall take note the next time I go KL.
Terry : Eh Edlyn.
*Clicks
That explains the blur face. -.-
Sis.~
The environment there so nice and romantic HAHAHA makes me sleepy too cause I was sitting right infront of the air con.
But the place is still so nice. :D
And pictures again ;
Credits to me. :P
Uncle and Aunty! :D
So called Sanitary Pads inside HAHAHAHA
Why she sho pweety!
I have no idea what was she doing.
Dinner was so filling and tasty. Chicken soup and chicken chop. :O Damn I'm hungry. :/
And I seriously love the environment there! So awesomee. :D
But the wifi there's locked :( Geramnya.
After dinner shopped for grocery at iSetan (If I'm not wrong)
And thanks Terry for the Hershey! And I have no idea where's the picture alr lol :P
Walked back to Pavilion, again. And my legs have blisters :O
& went back home, stayed up till 12 to wish Terry.
And, Happy Birthday Terry Chan! :D
He was speechless when he received the presents.
Especially the Diana lomo camera tsk.~
Morning ;
Sabrina walks out from her room.
Sabrina : EH HIGH FIVE WE'RE WEARING THE SAME SHIRT!!!
Me : EH! HAHAHAHAHA
LOLOL It wasn't planned. :P
Then headed to Sunway Piramid!
Keep talking in the car and all of us drank a Tomato Juice Sabrina brought hahaha
Hers Japan Superman shirt mine Korea's :D
Walked around and wanted to get some snacks in the end we didn't -__-
Went to this restaurant called BBQ Plaza for lunch.
With Terry and sister's friends.
. 
Best BBQ :D
(Although I smell like it after that -.-)
We keep adding soup and sauce cause It's so niceeee :D
Sabrina and I can't stop drinking the soup heh. Damn I miss the soup. :/
After lunch went for archery and I'm super bad at it. Lolll :PP
Like so pro but not pro at all .__.
Then got bored after that cause waiting for some others to finish.
So...
Pictures ;
Arcade after that but I'm reallly bad at all this man maigod.
And I kept losing at the games. HAH It's okay. :P
Walking to the arcade. ~
And my hands felt like jellies after all this but it was damn fun la :D
Walked around Asian Avenue and ate wedges && er... Shilin then headed home.
Was kinda emo after that but ALLLLLLLLLL'S GOOD. LOL.
And bought this ring.
:DDDDD
After dinner went Snowflake! :D It was my first time trying that dessert.
It's a Taiwan dessert i don't know la but it taste awesome.
JB, Y U NO have this?!?!?!?!?!
It was too much and I the rest left to my sister :P
Sabrina and I went to the shop beside Snowflake and I bought memo letter which is so damn cute laaa :DD Should've bought more.
Went back home, forgot what I did, went to bed.
Oh and thanks to them I know him.
Nick Pitera.
I think I'm the only jakun one listening to this ._.
Next day 30th August, stayed at home the whole day watching movies, Tangled & Dan Sheng Nan Nv.
Awesome movies.
Had dinner, then went KLCC. :D
Went around trying perfumes and... Actually I didn't but.. Er nevermind lol.
I feel so jakun cause it's been a long time since I've went to KLCC, but the toilet stinks.
Walked out to the water fountain and..
I'm always excited to see the twin towers everytime I go KL.
Sis, Sabrina and I went back in to buy Auntie Annes. :D Omaigod it tastes so good. :/
Chocolate Eclairs! ♥
Walked back there, can't find them. Walked up to a bookstore.
And Terry bought me this
All of us got different ones! :D
And I actually found the eraser making kit there but I can't buy it. This is so saddening.
Went back after that, and I don't remember what I did after that. :P
Next day, before going to Muar had breakfast at Pavilion.
Bacon sth sth sth sth sth XD
My ticket to Muar.
Sister brought Durian to Muar. HAHAHA and there was a small fight over seats in the bus.
RILEK JERRR EVERYONE!
Reached Muar, and I totally forgotten what we did. I think we had dinner.. And just do nothing. o_o
Next day (1st September 2011), walked around town the whole day, and I have no idea why I was so excited when I bought new school shoes. LOL :P And kuey tiao kia for brunch! :D
Went Wetex, bought a super hilarious monkey and dog story. They are so clever mai god.
Yeah this two.
Night time, went hawker and eat :PPP
Went back, Epic Phone Call! :D
Friday, 2nd September 2011 ;
Went to town for awhile, and ended up doing nothing lollll.
Got home and watched a little of Just Go With It.
and... yeahhhhh.
Dinner : MI HUN KUEH :D
Damn, I miss my parents' cooking so much. :/
Next day, back to JB.
My holidays' been awesome, better than previous ones.
And It makes me happier. :D
A long post, after so long.~ Ttfn!
|