Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Another combination of everything. - Saturday, September 24, 2011 @ 2:34 PM


Nasya's house. :)

  
From Anis and Nasya's iPhone :)

Summary for the whole thing :
Before going Nasya's house, ate Rojak w/ Xiaohui. Reached her house, watched 'Bring It On'. Makan makan, chatted, took super duper lots of pictures w/ Qila's DSLR, watched 'John Tucker', chit-chat, stole a lot of the star-shape chocolate cookies (jk i just eat that a lottt) and headed home. :)

Thanks Edd for fetching me home! Farah now I know where you stay :P SI EH? ;D Don't sad la he'll be fineeeee. :) And thanks Nasya's aunt for the duit rayaaa! :P


Librarian's Farewell Party. :)

McD for the food, and congrats to Huiyi for getting President! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to explain some stupid shit.
To make it simple, let me summarize it, again.

  1. Dude, please you should know what you're doing right? Can't believe I actually asked you what is going on and every problem lies on you. Bleh.
  2. And get a life, you're not getting any respect from me man.
  3. Don't get me into any trouble anymore, this is the second time already. Once bitten, twice shy. Hell yeah. 
  4. I misunderstood a friend because of this, and I feel so guilty. 
  5. Lastly, reflect everything you did please. And please figure out what you did even if you don't know. But it's obvious alr. LOLL. 
Life kinda sucked this week, but I hope it's getting better.
See? I knew I can't go on hiatus. LOL.

Ttfn.