Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











401th post?! - Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 3:24 PM


To know that my 400th post was an emo post, this is quite.. Sad.

But anyways,
Just a normal week and everything is just so normal.
:/ Life is sad.

I really should start sorting things out and do things that I should do and things I want to do.
Forever listing. :P
It's a good thing I didn't list out my this year's resolution, cause I know it'll never work.
Proof : Last year's.


Rainy Sundays never make me feel emo, but yet I'm kinda happy that I'm at home doing nothing.
I should really go on hiatus and start studying for my exam.
But I will always fail to do so.

I am counting down to the day I'm gonna have my wisdom teeth operation.
I am so scared to the maxxxxxx. :/
6th October, which is 18 days left. Then after that...
BRACES! :D I don't know if it's a good thing or what but I'm excited.
Wish me luck for my op everybody.

Ttfn.