RIDSECT RANGERS AND BOSS TO KL! :D - Sunday, July 24, 2011 @ 6:38 PM
Thursday night, four of us (Yiling, Shangle, Ang and I) sleptover at Huiying bubbles house! We went around nine and started take super lots of sabai pictures and videos. XD
#Pictures
How to be Nerd is the DVD for you!
Three nerds in the house yo~
The videos we took :
Hahahahaha. Please don't faint watching those videos! Slept at 11 plus, & woke up at 4.15 when we're suppose to wake up at 3.30am
*Alarm rings at 3.30* Me : *no one waking up* *turns off* *sleep*
HAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry teacher please don't kill me. And everyone woke up after that saying "Eh i heard the alarm but everyone was still sleeping so I went back to sleep" HAHA Not only me! XD
&sorry Crystal and Boss and Pak Cik for waiting for us in school since 4 plus..? And we reached school at 5. HAHAHA :P And we set off right after we reached! :D
We were quite hyper at first, and we're not suppose to sleep yet.. And as usual, we fell asleep without knowing we actually really slept LOLL. (And I actually woke up suddenly and sing the song I know playing on the radio lol I do not know why) Around 6 reached a petrol station and everyone rushed down to buy bread and stuffs. Ate in bus and we were so sober after that! :D
One blur picture :D
& we were talking and talking non-stop... And fell asleep again. And I don't know what time we woke up but we reached KL! :D We were bored so we took pictures with Huiying's iPhone and Shang Le's iTouch.
#Pictures!
:D
I'm bad at camera man omg. HAHAHA
Look at our super cute boss! :D
& I still don't remember what time we reached the Sekolah Agama, but we were quite lost after reaching there. o.o And can say, our school is the most special one! I don't know why either. :O But it's a good thing (Y) We met up with Angel there! Shioknya someone went with aeroplane tsk..
Went to the canteen and everyone was buying things, and we saved our money so we can go shopping later on. HAHAHAHA. :D We went in to the hall around nine plus, and we got bored. So of course, Convent Culture..... Took more pictures. HAHA.
#Pictures!!
HAHAHAHAHA.
And we waited so long for the I-Dont-Remember-His-Name to come and finally he came! Then those long ucapan started and the students from that school sang one Aedes song and it was WOAH, AWESOME. & they announced the results after that.
We won for our zone, of course!! :DDD
(!!!)
#GroupPicture
YAYYY :D (And we thought that the hamper was full of snacks... But actually it's all mosquitoes repellent.)
& Crystal was so hungry she said she wanna eat all the mosquitoes repellent. Go ahead! :DDD Kay just joking. :P
They gave us food after that of course! & while walking to toilet.... One group of guys : *Whistle* Fuyohhhh gadis cantik! (sth like that) Ang and all : THANK YOU!
HHAHAHAHAHA Best one ever.
Persuaded teacher to bring us to shopping, so went to the shopping mall nearest to the school. 1U! :DD Huiying, Yiling and I : OMG FOREVER 21!!!!! Hahahahaha rushed down, changed clothes...
In the toilet. HAHAHHA. :D
Teacher went somewhere else Idk where, and we separated cause wanna shop on our own. Huiying, Yiling and I went shopping ourselves and shopped like mad.. But it was just window shopping. :/ Met up with them afterwards, and decided so long on where to eat. Decided, Pizza Hut! & without knowing that we don't have to pay, Huiying and I went and bought something else to eat and went shopping again. HAHA!
Went back there, pictures again. ~
Sorry la our very chio leader....
:D
The pizzas...
Then, all of us started to sing Happy Birthday song to teacher, and it was a belated one! & she was elated. :D
See how happy she was! Heh heh. (And we gave her a "The Best Boss" Medal!)
Then teacher fed everyone the cake ;
There are more but I cant find the pictures. Sorry!
With teacher! :D
Heh heh &
Group Picture! :D
Then it was time to go home..
While waiting for our van to come.
#InTheBus
And we sang ALL songs in the van for nearly two hours and I really had sore throat cause of this. HAHAHA. Our national anthem, Ridsect song, school song and all. I think the Pak Cik was annoyed by us (But the Pak Cik is really very nice!)
Then something quite frightening happened while going back. I don't know what exactly happened but there was a bus trying to cut the lane and tried to go very near us and honk us. Angel was quite traumatised by it. And it was trying to pick a fight, so both the bus and our van stopped at the roadside and the pak cik went down and solve things out, and not to fight of course! For our safety even Cik Hafizah went down and sort things out! & things were cleared of course.
When they came back we clapped for Cik Hafizah and Pak Cik! :D Then we continued to sing HAHAHA. I think we didn't even sleep. Omaigod. :O Ang stopped somewhere, and Angel and Crystal stopped near their house, and others went back to school.
& teacher's twin sister came, AND ALL OF US WERE SHOCKED HAHAHHAHA. Yea la cikgu you cuter, don't fly~ :D
Kay I think my blog post will end here. And thank you teacher and everybody's efforts in this Ridsect competition since February, and it was really all paid off! I never dreamt that we can actually win this and have so much fun! Hope I can take part again next week but I don't think so we can anymore ):
This will be our best memories ever! ♥
Btw boss, your secret is safe with us :P
|