Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Back. - Wednesday, July 6, 2011 @ 2:47 PM


It's been two weeks since I've blogged. Is it?
Felt like a long time, maybe is because I have so many things to say, but I just don't know what to put it in words o.o Few things. Haihhh.

All the efforts counted wasted? Hmmm. Sorry doesn't cure, but that's the only thing we can do. "Motivation" talk really helped a lot actually. What's left for now, Sports Day. Let's prove that we can do it cause we can! :D Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou CMRC. (Y)

Pictures before the competition uploaded, but so lazy to post it here. Heh.

Hectic week, but after Sports Day, like what the principal said, back to academics. Haihh. I like the busy feeling although it's tiring.
But saddening good things end fast.

GO PATRICKS AND GO CMRC!
We can do it hehehe! :D

Not bad ah teachers order McD for us. Not badd :D
Hope tomorrow won't be as sunny as today, but don't rain!!!!!!
CHOY

-------

Back to things that I don't wanna face.
Hey you.
Look, don't get others involved. Don't go around spreading the things and making people misunderstand one and another. Can't you solve this and get over it? Convent not suppose to be this way okay. And seriously I have no idea what you wanna do, but please do consider properly what you're planning to do. Don't do anything recklessly if you still regard us as your friend. Thankyouverymuch.
.

I don't want to hate you, but you're making people's lives miserable.
If I told you everything at first, I don't believe you're gonna change.
.

Don't stare at me and give me that face, one more time I'll make sure your eyes pop out.

-------


What a bittersweet life I'm having now.
I'll get rid of the bitterness soon, no matter how much it costs.

Kbye.