Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











7th July. (: - Friday, July 8, 2011 @ 12:22 PM


GO ST. PATRICKS
Forever and ever Little Miss Patrick ♥♥

I'm really surprised and elated to know Patricks got second! :DD
And Patrick cheering and marching, we did our best and it was a good outcome! At least we made ourselves feel accomplished. :) First time I had so much fun cheering and it's my first year in cheering and first time I cheered with my smile till my cheeks cramped, unlike those normal cheering practices, always get scoldings for not smiling. :P
Creds to : Winnie. :)
Cheering Group Photo! 

And CMRC we're the best! Although we didn't win, we've tried our best. There's always next year. I feel so motivated to march even more now. And thank you to the Form Five seniors, thank you for all the guidance, we'll try our best again next year. GO CMRC! 

#MorePictures
Creds to Amanda!

Creds to Xynna!

Creds to Xynna!

Creds to Amanda!

Cs after that, can see that some of them were kinda pissed off but I don't know why ._. And sorry lar..... Went Old Town with Mae in our cheering attires, the makeup and glitters on our face, big ribbons on my head and ribbons around our hands and legs. HAHA And skirts ^^ Shu nv sia HAHAHAHA.
& You win la hor fan hor fan lor. But that's not the food I meant actually.

Then don't know where she went, and I went and watch

this with three orang gila.
*And Theo is hot :P

Then took this,

That shop is forever filled with Convent Girls. Lollll. Wonder why.

Ice cream after that and then tuition~~~
It was raining, and in tuition we were comparing how "fair" we've become. 
& Tuition sucked. 

Shall not say more, but Sports Day yst was awesome!
St. Patricks & CMRC! Lovedd 
That's all for now. Ttfn :)