Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











TORTURINGNYA KEHIDUPAN. - Saturday, June 11, 2011 @ 6:34 PM


Hai there everyone.

Thanks to the frozen yoghurt and ice cream yesterday, having cramp the whole day T-T Pain die me.
There's nothing to do during weekends. Either stay at home to watch tv or go out. But aihhh. D:
School's gonna reopen, and results. Omg. D: I rather stay at home!

Oh and yesterday, KSL with Crystal, Angel and QiSheng! Fuyohhhhhh someone couple shirt sia :P
Hahahahaha went Sushi King, but only ate one sushi!
Then Crystal and QiSheng played scissors paper stone just to finish the wasabi. Omg wasabi taste so horrible why still eat. -.-

Went Tesco after that. Hahahahahaha Crystal's reaction so funny, she thought we meant Tesco as in the one beside Jusco. Lambat la you hehehehehe :P Good thing it's finally open! Can go there gai gai heh :D
Saw one Superman poster, RM299 D:

Met up with Luolin and Yiling after that, but so saddening they walked back again. Hahahaa. XD
Ate this after jalan jalan for some time :

Yeah this is the yummy frozen yoghurt.
Thanks to this I'm having cramp. Arghhhhhhh.

Bus to Pelangi after that, was in the bus for so long!
Crystal said that there was one news about a girl, she passed away and burried alr, someone digged her grave and rape her.
What the hell is wrong with the world now?!?!?!!?!?! It's in the news somemore. :O
So Omg-fied la ._.

Went Popular, and I saw few people but I was too blind to recognise them. If you ever read my blog, sorry! XD I took my specs out I still can see, I realised 5 minutes later zzz.

Si Chai Li Jun tak nampak saya. Slap you ah! XD

Tuition was so so quiet. Violet and I totally buay tahan. Carolyn, SuYin, and Vennila, I miss you all la! D: Next time must have tuition together hahahaha :D

After tuition, off the Pelangi again with Angel and Crystal :D I saw Bervyn and I didn't recognize him due to my blindness, again. Hahahaha sorry at least I said hi. XD Met Violet in McD and stupid of me to order Chocotop. (Y) And the McD guy at the counter :

Him : So I'm guessing you just finished your tuition in Omega huh?
Me : Er... Yeah. 
Him : Which form are you in? 
Me : Form 4.
Him : Ooooo.. School?
Me : Convent.
Him : Ohh, form 4, Convent. Such a coincidence that we are the same age *Passes me my icecream and smile* 
Me : o.o....... *walks away awkwardly*


Lol damn weird la!! ._.
I feel so accomplished after typing so much, relieves stress.
Hahahaha. Therefore,
ttfn.