Oh Hai. - Tuesday, June 21, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
I felt like it's been ages since I've blogged. Oh well. :D
I wonder where the time and the date for blog posts went to. Hmmm.
It's been a long long week. And this week is gonna be even longer. Kay wth am I talking about.
Anyways.....
I've watched Green Lantern with Crystal, Ang, Shang Le, Josephine and Justina last Friday. It was superb :D Cause we sat kinda near to the screen and it was goddamn big -.- Luckily there's no one sitting in front of us, we "amat shioknya" placed our legs at the space between the seats. Hahahaha like it's at home. So nice :)
Kay la the guy, not bad looking. :P And it flies like Superman o.o....
After that Cathay gave us balloons. I burst Crystal's. Sorry :P Then I gave mine to a little girl. But she didn't wanna take so her brother suddenly "YAYYYY" and took the balloon from me and continued walking without stopping. Hahahahhaa.
Oh and I saw Sin Yun and Linda during lunch! Eleh Sin Yun ni zhuai pi ah :P
Saturday, had koko in the morning. Almost died cause of the scorching hot sun. :O
Went ML after that, with Eunice, Wan Yee, Wan Fang, Chien Yin, Ah Ru, Yi Ling, and Nicholas. And thanks uncle for buying us Dominoes! And it was funny when we went to collect the pizzas. Hahahaha. Practised our song, Marry You and Top Of The World. Kesiannya Nic cause he have to solo cause he's the only guy. XD HAHAHAHA.
Went Yi Ling's house and slept till five. Her room is so calm and peaceful. So nice to sleep. T-T With the calm weather somemore. ~~~
Night, went house warming. Everyone looked so nice, and feminine. :P Kinda screwed up singing but at least had fun :) The house was super huge, and there's a special room with a very big screen to watch movie. And it was bloody cold inside. T-T I love the house's design so naise..... & Leon and Gerard came after that. Fang fei ji one la they all! Hahahahahaha.
#Pictures :)
; Others with Qiqi I only have these. :O Overall, It was fun! :D
Stayed overnight at Yi Ling's house, watched Hello Baby till twelve -.-
Next day, ML Trip! :D Woke up damn early, slept. And reached Api-Api Monastery. Ate like a pig T-T
#SomePictures :P
:D
2nd stop, Bee Farm! Ooooooooo the bees damn cute la. Kay paiseh but seriously~ But i got was so scared when four bees were...... (standing? LOLLLL) on my finger. But the feelings was so.... :D
Ah Ru ah... tsk.
This one even worse -.-
Then suddenly one person came and ask "Eh come toilet take picture very fun meh?!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Then last stop, Pineapple Farm. XD It was bloody huge la and did a lot of stupid things there. All of us were jumping on the soil cause it was... very amusing. o.o Okay la we damn jakun :D Jumping shots ftw! (Y)
#SomePictures.Again. XD
I think that's all for now. Currently my life is pretty good. :D &;Patricks go go go! :DD Hahahahaha kbye!
|