Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Last day of holidays. - Sunday, June 12, 2011 @ 10:39 PM


I realised that, during holidays I'm always very free and nothing better to do than online and watch tv. And others can go out whole day and go camping and stuffs and I just stay at Muar (Kay la i went Melaka but most of the time doing nothing in Muar) and I feel guilty wasting so much time during holidays on nothing. 

& I have piles of homework and I only did 20% percent of it, which I'm gonna die tomorrow. :D 

Haih, maybe I should start making a to-do-list and go according. There's lot of things for me to do actually. :/
Arghh, I'll miss you holidays. T-T See you in August..........
Shall start being more diligent, really need it. :O 
& maybe i should really start learning chinese!
HHAHAHHA :D

Nowadays been looking at food pictures on Tumblr and making me hungry all the time. Maybe I should post them here. But I'll make myself hungry again :O Oh whatever.

Kbye I'm really losing inspiration to blog nowadays haihhh.
#justhateit when i know i have alot to blog but just can't remember what to blog. -.-
TTFN :)