Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Yan Zhong ahhh. - Saturday, April 9, 2011 @ 7:27 PM


Wow by now, this week I might already have like. 3 or 4 new blog posts. :D Surprisingly I'm so lazy to do so, and tired. Form four is sure tiring. :O
And i wanted to blog bout this whole week but I forgot what I did so yeah. ;D

So let me just skip to yesterday. :D
Friday, 8th April 2011 (:
Walked to City Square after school, and bus to Pelangi. Makan makan makan and do homework. Crystal and I only. Heh. Then saw Justina and XiaHui and four of us just kept laughing till we really stomach cramp. 
Xiahui's "ni ke yi qu pang bian zuo liao" Crystal's "yan zhong ah!" Justina's "You tak boleh pakai one la!" And my "Boleh recycle punya one la!" made us laugh cause we just keep repeating it XD

Oh and, so sorry la kakak. I told my dad that my sister will reach sg 5.55PM when it's actually AM. And she called me and complained but first question I asked was "Who are you?" Heh paisehnya. Sorry la made you wait like an idiot in Changi Airport. :/
And i got shocked when she suddenly appear infront of me in Pelangi. :O scare die me.

McD after that. :D

 I stole some of that cornflakes (i think) from Crystal :D

Our teeth damn nice I know :D

Went back home at 8 if I'm not wrong and my sister was sleeping like a pig on my bed. ._. With idk how many luggages on the floor blocking me to walk. But good thing she brought lots of chocolates :D

Things I've got from her : 

 Swatch :D Lady's collection hahahahhaa.

 Adidas bag! :D Both side boleh guna kind heh ;D

 Thanks Sun Peng for the jacket! :D My bday present hehh. 

 Adidas shoes :D

Thanks sister's boss for the super big toblerone (it doesnt look big here though)
And that other box of chocolate, thanks Sun Peng once again! XD

And an old camera, couples of shirts. Yeah :D
And RM20. HAHAHAHA Thank you very much. :D

And today,
Saturday, 9th April 2011. (:
My class, only TWO ppl including me came. So yeah, we went pa2 as we know teacher wont even bother coming in to teach us both. :/ Cik Zarina thanks for teaching Yeng Siew and I PD :D
After Pd, went SC3 for Moral. XD I was damn bloody sesat cause I went moral myself today. Awesome max. -.-

Jo ah jo, I ada byk your chou zao alr la. Tsk :P

And was listening to Westlife in class. Although I dont really know most of the songs alr Westlife still sound awesome as ever! 

Oh yeah, I hate it when i realise if anyone blocks me from viewing the profile OR delete me. Oh bitch when I see you in Pelangi last friday I feel like just slapping your face. Wonder how you get true friends man. Hope you fall into quicksand kthxbye.

And to YOU, there's no reason you can just block me.
It's not like I'm gonna stalk you right, this is ridiculous man.
Can't believe we actually talk like we're so normal but you're doing this kind of thing. 
Lol fine i'm not in a position to say anything man.

---

Nothing's gonna happen, I hope.
We changed, we always do.