Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Last few days of March. - Friday, April 1, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
I am so bloody pissed off but I shall just finish blogging bout March first. Hah I blog for the sake of : Laughing back what I wrote when I was young. Memories, memories. Indeed nice. ._.
Can say this is like that "Walking Week" cause i've been walking this whole wee except Thursday.
Monday,
With Colleen, Luolin, Michelle.
Walked from school to cs, bus to Stulang, then to Pelangi side, walked to Leisure Mall and went home after that. Tiring day. Legs were wobbly but heck it was damn fun man! Walking here and there. But of course it's not that nice anymore after a day...
The reason we went so many places is because of our beloved moral folio.
Pictures :
Paiseh lazy to arrange.
And, more on Facebook.
Tuesday,
I was so stupid to say I dont wanna sit in the end I have to go cs to go home. And i sat the wrong bus. The end. -.-
Wednesday,
MASAKAN! Fuyoh everyone ada partner i didnt everything myself T-T wo de tian. And Puan Khadijah keep shouting but thanks teachers for helping me. Kay sorry got lots lots of things I forgot to bring. Next masakan I'll remember don't worry. :D
This was all I left after that.
Forgot to take picture of the "salad" lol...
Larkin stadium with Luolin and Michelle after that, Convent was awesome. <3
Thursday,
Went Mae's house with Yiling and Luolin and we were high on chocolates ;D Luolin and Yiling were still sleeping. We woke them up cause we cooked chocolate. Luolin woke up first and ate the marshmellow with chocolate and she got so tempted too >:D And yiling woke up the latest so one marshmellow was left for her only ;D Come on it was really tempting okay....
This is heaven man. D:
I am so lazy to blog more, cause i seriously should shorten it.