Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Before my bdayy, - Thursday, April 14, 2011 @ 8:55 PM
Start from,
Ssi's hari koko. :)
I went super duper hyper late. 11 plus. Hahahaha! With ShiawKhui, and by then the things were gone alr so didn't get to find lots of nice things alr :/ But had two cups of drinks and muffins from Chinese Society was nice and the chicken popcorn from Interact Club vv nice too BUT SO SAD. I buy so little only haih haihh. And sushi from Music Club! :D
Thanks Lijun for belanja-ing me some strawberry drink.. o.o But nice :D
And thanks Eak-kuan for the drink too and i have no idea what's that o.o
&& Shiawkhui's brother geng la, catch one fish. I one fish pun tak dapat. T-T
That person cheat our feelings la.. the net so easy then break alr XD