Back to my mushroom head. - Sunday, April 3, 2011 @ 1:36 PM
Haiii.
My fringe can't go to the side anymore. T-T Aikss.
It was nice, WAS. Then aunt went "Too long cut somemore" Aiks D: Cant go to the side alr..... Next time I shall not cut my fringe. Kns :/
And I had durian and luo han guo :D hehehe after so long craving for these. And bak zhang!! :DDD Homemade bak zhang is awesomee ♥
&&
Roses! :DD Eeyer i miss this fringe T-T
Good thing bout my fringe now : Won't kena my eyes and i follow school rules~ Oh yeah miannnnn >:D My ah ma asked me "why you didnt cut boy cut?" HAHAHAHAHA
Btw, Peoples jangan gaduh gaduh or angry, tak baik. (: Everyone should listen to each other's reasons and try to accept it. We only live once, don't live with hatred or regrets. And, forgive and forget would be hard, but it's worth trying isn't it?
Okayyy I am bored kthxbai:D
P/S : Yo Felicia Chan happy bday I owe you chocs man~ And happy bday to Linda too! :D ttfn (:
|