Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Another celebration dgn dua orang gila. (counted laaa) - Monday, April 18, 2011 @ 7:19 PM


Morning in Mettalodge, showed everyone the bday card and everyone went "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". Si Nicholas and Ah Ru you both don't have to poke me one lo. T-T Mihun for breakfast and talk, the talk was so funny because the way the person explain was funny and it was related to something super hilarious! XD

And dui bu qi Eunice and Nicholas, i tak de duit buy you both punya bag la. I know I owe you both since last year de ;D SO SORRY LAAA. I know you both won't read this but still...

Anywayzz,
Went Danga City Mall to support CONVENT! in the Spell-It-Right competition :D Saw Sara, Denise, Lichin, one form 3 and one form 1 girl. Congrats Lichin for getting first anways! And our school damn geng la, i've never heard of those words that they're suppose to spell. I think if it's me i won't even dare to spell even one letter out -.-

And we ate cheesecakes at the cafe outside the SIR thing. XD



Gou li de lo. I ate normal cheese cake they ate Oreo D:
 unfair max! 
But thanks for the birthday song yeah <3 

And we went walking around after that, cause we were finding things to eat XD Best place to find it : Supermarket. Hell yeah off you go to there, lowest floor :D And i bought cocopie. And guess what I found after I came out from there? PAPPAROTI!!!!!!

Omg i went so damn bloody hyper after I saw that and ran towards that shop and bought one. XD
Cause I haven't been going Jusco for like.. one and a half years already :/ wai i so lambat now only know danga city mall got. MY TIANN.

 Happy kid with Papparoti~

 Her cocopie! XD

Her rollercoaster. XD


Went back after that, and Qiqi's mom said "Qi ah qi everyday makan that rollercoaster not good ahh" XD tsk. :P And the weather so bloody hot can buay tahan

And today, went cs with Mae!!!! McD for lunch then headed home, and i sat a bus that can actually stop right   outside my house but so stupid i went down at ksl -.- So I jalan jalan-ed before walking back..
And walked to the cinemas saw this >


15th April wei!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA I WANNA WATCH THIS.
Crystal, Lynette, Leryi, *wink wink* :P

And walked back after that, and i saw the luo han guo stand..

i know you want this Mae.

Reached home i felt so so so fucking pissed off but haihh....
Wtv la~
HAHAHAHAHHA.

Kk ttfn! :)