Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Things changes; - Tuesday, March 8, 2011 @ 9:40 PM
See Hsiao Han!
I remember when I was form one, we hated each other. We sat at the school canteen and I said you were too noisy (Paiseh la i know i also noisy kan -.-) and you said I was too fierce. We both never talked, even during St. Patrick practices. Form two, same class. Fuyoh that time still damn bu shuang you, so I never talked to you. Till around mid-year, started talking and went kinda close. We always do stupid things together, and get into trouble together. Haihh memories :) Form three, same class again. We sit together somemore! Then got really very close -.- Teachers always tak boleh tahan us cause we were too noisy. Haihh I remember. After PMR, went out together on the trip to museum/ and i forgot where alr heh. This year, form four life, third year same class alr. And you pindah pulak ._.
No Justin Bieber hair from Mae ; No weird-looking-eater like Colleen during recess ; No one will ask Yiling "why you look so tired today?!" every morning ; No one would say "don't emo la!" to Luolin ; Won't get to see Michelle flip her hair and say "Of course la!" proudly ; No more Barbie Girl like Nasya ; No more singing sessions in class ; No one as loud as Sabrina ; No awesome class like PA3 ; And no one there to nag me in class ):
I still hope you'll do well in your new school la, although your reason is so... -.- Haih speechless. But jiayou yeahh! :D :D
We must meet up often! I'll miss you much, i think the rest too, and i know you will miss us too :P
Ngehehhee (: