Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
OH YEAHHHH - Tuesday, March 1, 2011 @ 5:11 PM
I felt so proud of myself. I cheered myself up. OOH YEAH >:D
Played keyboard (although i don't really know how to) with some songs and i sang along. Felt so nice and distressed. Like one of the best way already. And I tried to play "Ji De" by JJ Lin with one hand only. But the tune not nice one ._. But no one can deny singing is fun what right!!! XD
Faster fix my guitar I wanna learn DD:
And I was reading back my blog posts and realising how stupid and funny I was to write all those meaningless things. Okay maybe I mmg lame (everyone can vouch for that lol) but seriously, and last time i can't smile properly ._. My smile is still weird but it was worst last time HAHAHAHA I have to urge to delete the blog posts. Why did i even bother posting those pictures up. Some blog posts emo pulak and now I'm reading back and why did i even felt that way, i felt stupid.
I felt so confused too. Hahahaha.
Sorry it's another meaningless blog post.
But blogging is also my way to distress! :D But sometimes my life so fcked up i can't find a better phrase and word to describe how terrible it was so I'll just leave it and find other ways to relieve stress. But my way of relieving stress seriously is very violent.. I shall not do that anymore. HAHA.
Although my life is so fcked up i still <3 my life hehehehehe.
Superman, Olive, Darling, Honey, Qin Ai De, Dear, Boyfriend, Laogong, Papa, Nv Er, Babeh,Weirdo and to all my close friends and my family. Woohooo i have awesome people in my life. :D
Life is just the way it is. So good, bad, who knows? Haha (: