Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











March Holidays. - Sunday, March 20, 2011 @ 7:51 PM


HELLO MARCH HOLIDAYS! :D

Sorry for the very late update bout my holidays cause seriously I think it's better for me to wait till holiday's over and I blog everything together. Right right right ;D

Saturday, 12th March 2011
Nothing really happened that day. I stayed at home watching Youtube the whole day. Seriously it's the best website everrrr <3 And communitychannel you are awesome.

Btw,

Click and watch this to support Japan!

Ryan reached 1 million views and he donated another 650 bucks to Japan after donating 600 as he promised in the video.

Go Japann!

Sunday, 13th March 2011
I woke up at seven cause i was scared that i can't wear in the contact lenses on time. I used around 1 hour to get it in. HAHAHAHA And i feel so jakun after that. I went "OMG THIS IS SO COOL......" And i sat on my bed looking at the timetable pasted on my wall and started reading it out on by one ;D Paiseh la cause I really didn't know it was that awesome heh.

Went Mae's house at 10 plus and first thing we did was baking. Brownies  I am making myself hungry. HAHAHAHAHA. But we should've bought marshmellows and ice cream....... :/ Okay I am making myself hungry HAHA. We buay tahan after that cause the smell was so tempting.. :P

Look at it............

Manicure after that. Mae keep removing it, and i accidentally kicked the nail polish remover and it was all over the place.... ._. Paiseh wasted so much of it.

So sad because school's gonna reopen so I have to remove the nail polishes T-T

We went out of the house to take pictures for the Moral folio. HAHAHAHHA Our pictures are so epic man... And auntie thanks for lending us your car to wash and I made it even dirty. Sorry. XDD

Roxy so nice to hug :D

At night, to Anith's house!!
FUYOH everyone wore dress man. Justina and Amanda you both hor didn't follow dress code one tskk!
Ate so much that day, the food was awesome  :DDD And our brownies were there on the table muahahaha.

Went back in, sang Anith birthday song. And so surprising man her cake has cream puffs on it o.o Mae took out her ukelele too. Anith almost cried listening to "Just The Way You Are" we sang to her. ;D Heh too touched right sayang :P

 Don't know why our actions so big HAHAHHAHA.

Colleen blur face :P

 Yi Harn!

 Amanda!
My sister say I fat alr. K fineeee T-T

 Weeee :D

What the hell were we doing o.o

 So sorry Luolin i didn't know my head to big la T-T

Went back to Mae's house around 11 plus, first thing i did was, remove contact lenses. I felt so comfortable. Bad thing is my vision went blur again T-T Haih my RM5.50. :/

Monday, 14th March 2011
Oh yeah,
HAPPY WHITE VALENTINES~ :D
EARLY IN THE MORNING went school with Mae. See what a good friend right~ I got so bored I went to Grace Garden and I just slept there. :/ Then I woke up, I went to warung, and went back to Grace Garden. i turned on my laptop, I brought it to the bus stop. Then the grass cutters came. (is it called the grass cutters? o.o) The grass kept poking my legs. Hurts so badly ._.

Then I just walked around in school and Puan Geetha said "Hey I like your nails" AHAHAHA Thank you teacher. XD Then only I realised, there's wifi at the computer room -_- Omg can't believe I was that lambat man. So I went up to the computer room and charge my laptop there and online~ :DDD Muahaha enjoy life seh.
And and helped my sis to get her cert. Muahahaha seee nice sister~ ;D jkjkjk.

Went cs after that. Vivo! With Mae, Shu Jin and Yoke Theng. The Chocolate Volcano thing not that nice :/
Right right Yokey? Tsk. And Tiramisu was kinda okay la. Movie with Lijun, Pengyun, Andrew, Zhesiong and i forgot who is the other one alr. Beastly! Omg Alex Pettyfer shuai daoo. Didn't really enjoy the movie due to some problem... -.-

It was a really nice movie :D
Alex Pettyfer shuai ahhhhhhh~


Thanks Pengyun mei for the myuk pencilcase and thanks Lijun for the wallet~ :D

I took bus home and I walked back from Ksl. Yeah I'm getting used to walking man :DD Walking is fun. But I was holding my laptop on my hand walking at the roadside and a motor almost banged me :O Scary shit laa.

Tuesday and Wednesday, 15th and 16th March 2011
Was just rotting at home doing homework, online, sleep, chat, eat, that's all :D Nothing much to blog about~

Thursday, 17th March 2011
Mae and I went to Ksl, in a very short notice. Muahahahhaha first thing when we reach there was >> Last floor, CREPE! Omg best thing ever mannn~ Chocolate Oreo yums. And hers was Chocolate Strawberry, didn't get to try it T-T

Went and bought tickets for Rango! :D Then we had so much time left. Saw Rickson again tsk tsk. :P


Walked around and saw kinect (Right?o.o) and we played infront of everyone. Volleyball was awesome man. I wanted to throw the "ball" in the screen and hit, so i raised my hand up. The oreo powder went all over the place. ._. Paiseh betul.

After the game and walked off really fast cause alot ppl stood there and was watching us playing. We went Sushi King after that, and there was discounts on the sushi so... :P

Yum yum yummmmm.

The little kids behind us placed back the plates after they finished eating them o_o

Mae : "Whoa they are so pro man i wished i could put it back up there too"

HAHAHAH You can actually~

Went up to the cinema, the movie super cute!! :DD And before that Mae laughed till she ALMOST ROFL. Muahahaha i am awesome :D

Must watch! Hehehehe.

Walked out of the cinema, knees were freezing cold man. Went into the shopping mall it was cold again T-T We walked past the shop where we played the kinect, then only we knew WE DIDN'T DELETE OUR PICTURES. It was there for like almost 2 hours. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

You see how embarrassing it was?!
But we're awesome this way OH YEAH.

Bought marshmellows and walked back to my house~ Omg that reminds me I haven't watched Dopefish D: Paisehh.

I think i'll blog more about that day on www.maedlyn.blogspot.com Heh link at the side~ :D
Skyped with pig at night! And I screenshotted Bervyn's Pikachu bolster.

HAHAHAHA.

Shalinn, Luolin, Michelle, ganged up bully me on Twitter. So unfair D:

Friday, 18th March 2011
I walked to Ksl around 11 plus, actually kinda ran there cause my grandma was afraid that I might get abducted by some people along the road so yeah :/ But it was perfectly safe. I went into Ksl, I sat bus and went to cs. Weee I am awesome. I had no idea where to go cause was waiting for Crystal and Eugenna. Walked past the wedding gown shop and finally saw a nice gown after so long! XD Paiseh random lol. Then walked up the Popular, saw Yijie.

Me : Waiting for Eugenna?
Yijie : Yeah you too?
Me : Omg yeah then we can wait together wei!

Shi jie na me xiao man~ Hhahahaha XD Then Crystal reached! Bought tickets for movie : Mars Need Moms. :)

With the tickets :D

Walked to The Beans Talk and Eugenna came. Fuyoh we wanted to say she was feminine cause she was wearing a dress, but before we said it we changed our minds cause her actions were too big and she don't look feminine anymore :P Hehh. 

They were playing with a game that you have to kill all the cockroaches and I just sat there and eat the kaya balls -_- Went up after that. NEOPRINTS! :D Crystal Papa don't say i qian you alr hor ;D Sorry after not taking da tou tie with you after like, 2 years of saying it!

Heh heh heh :D

We played with the hitting mouse game outside the neoprint shop. Crystal belanja, weee! :D All of us play until super ganas wei ;D 

Crystal sorry I took video of you only D:

We've won tokens and we can get a present. They said since my birthday is coming so they gave me the present! They didn't peel off the price tag. It was RM19.80. And the money we used - RM6.00 Omg we gained so much :D

 See!!

Thanks for giving me this :DD
Eugenna, Yijie (did you play o.o) and Crystal! :D

Movie after that! We were too early so we have to wait outside with the popcorns and drinks on our hands. We asked the person if he could take picture for us. 

 Heh we are not Malaysians we are jakun people from Singapore.

The guy that helped us laughed at us cause we were too jakun so Eugenna said : "Ta xiao wo men! I dont care I'm gonna take picture with him"

HAHAHAHHAA No face alr la.

Then we realised something..... Our movie's downstairs not upstairs. We quickly ran down, covering our face. XD And we said we don't dare to come up to buy ticket or watch movie alr. HAHA It's okay cause we're awesome this wayyy~
Went in and sooooo little ppl came and watch. When the movie started it was in SILENT MODE. Yes HAHAHAHA. Then we kept shouting "Shuai ge!" "Mei Nv!" No one wanna answer. So we went out to ask them about it so yeah we were the saviour of the day man~~ :P

Nice movie! I cried watching it mann -_-

I like Ki, she is super hyper and reminds me of us alot :DD
HAHAHAHAHA.

Roibo after that, ate instant noodles! Yiling came, then saw ShuJin and Yvonne :D Tuition after that. Violet and I counted the time to 6.45, as usual. Went out class the earliest, as usual :P Thanks Crystal Papa's mom for fetching me back :DD

Saturday, 19th March 2011
Ksl with pig. Went up to the MBO and bought movie tickets. I Am Number Four. Yes, Alex Pettyfer again XD

Fuyoh shuai ahh.

I ALMOST cried watching when the dog was bleeding.. I thought it died o_o Heng ah it didn't :D So little ppl  watched that movie. Shiok max cause can simply change place XD And no subtitles wth ._. Got ah ma ah gong came and watch. So sweet ah (:

After movie, crepe! :D Omg shiok ahh. Chocolate Oreo again. Lijun ordered er.... Kabushibu, is it o.o Idk. Then Pelangi! Book fair :D Hahahaha actually there's nothing. -_- Went up to Popular, photo albums so cute but so ex -_- Went Mcd, Mcflurry Oreo! :D Realised i had a lot of Oreo things man hahahaha. XD

Went back home. And only I knew I have 13 chapters of Seni to do. Okay don't say Super Junior ._.

Sunday, 20th March 2011
Morning woke up, went Grand Paragon Hotel. :D Whoahh it was super cold man. Err it's called that JB Central Church i think. Just tagged along with aunt since I have nothing better to do at home. 

Saw Ye Lin and other ex seniors! Oh oh oh and, advertise sikit.

180! 2nd April 2011, 5pm at CT SportsCafe, Level 3A City Plaza, Jalan Tebrau.
(I think there's game and stuffs, should be fun :D)

Before 5, around 3.30pm..
There'll be free Express Manicures, Futsal, Pool, etc etc. 
Anyone wanna go with me?!?!?!

After that went and bought lunch went back home, and went Holiday Plaza to find my white blouse for school cause I lost all 3 of it and I seriously don't know how did that happened. HAHA And clothes there so nice, so tempted to buy. T-T

Dinner for me today : Egg with bread. :/
Cause I don't like lontong. Muahahaha.

Okay this is all bout my holiday XD Seriously there's so much to type if I type all in one blog post. :D
And I watched all the movies in my movie list. Muahaha i feel awesome~

Big Mommas Like Father Like Son, Beastly, I Am Number Four, Rango and Mars Need Moms.
Can say this is like one of my best holiday ever alrr :D

And more nice movies coming up! Can't wait :DD

Ttfn and I think you're alr half asleep reading this boring blogpost. Ha :D