Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











It's so annoying I can't think of a title. -.- - Wednesday, March 9, 2011 @ 7:37 PM


Today a lot people brought laptop to school and Nasya and I were on Facebook during ERT class :P Got distracted while searching for recipes okay T-T Then got even distracted by the webcam :P Distress sikit la the folios were driving us crazy.

Hoi at the back doing what kissing scene ah you all?! XD

After school in bus,
All of us went back early so all of us sat bus. I was just looking out of the window suddenly something flew to my books on my legs, and i thought it was just paper. And it was actually.... an insect. You can probaby guess what's that alr la ._. The one i hate the most too. I was trying to get rid of it with my phone, and my phone just slipped out of my hand. And whole bus went "WHOAHHH!" Luckily my phone's alright and whole bus laugh until cannot breathe T-T Okay la i was laughing too :P But seriously I hate insects D: 

And ever since then everyone in the bus calls me "The girl that dropped her phone" ._. 
Sibeh throw face ahh....

And I spent like.. one hour plus watching Natalie Tran. Omg she's so awesome :D I wonder what's like without Youtube man, I won't know who the hell is Ryan Higa, Shane Dawson, Kevjumba, Whatthebuck, Charlieissocoollike, Smosh?!?! And Michelle Phan. XD And so much more youtubers.

And because of Youtube I know wliia, the best comedy show everr :D ♥♥

This is the sketchbook I made for me to kill time when i'm bored in class.


I'll be bored in class what no one will teman me talk so much. T-T


Okay la my drawing sucks but at least can relieve stress tau~


And last Monday; Badminton, it was tiring ._. And thanks Amanda for the lift home!
And..








We got bored after that. :P

Bye :D

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow~~ ♥♥