Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Haii. - Saturday, March 5, 2011 @ 2:46 PM


Got back ALL my papers. Hahahaha this is the third/fourth time I'm mentioning bout my results here. Sangat "mengesiasuehkan" mian~ ._. Every single teachers said that it's not even 50% of the real exam. I think I'm gonna die for mid-term in May. And this shall be my last time mentioning my results here....... 

Last Wednesday was the only Form 4 in cheering practice. Dance till bones wanna break alr lo. Michelle Boyfriend ahhhh, better learn hao hao all the steps so next practice you know at least a bit lo :D And jangan miss again tau I sangat lonely ah everytime alone T-T

Thursday was bloody tiring man. We had seni and we drew leaves -_- hard work tau. And I sangat pandai, can't find my white shirt so I have to wear baju kurung. After school I walked to the library opposite our school while pulling my skirt up. Kns so hot la that day with baju kurung somemore... I reached there and did a bit of homework, then walked to back to school.. And it was raining -.- Regretted going library zzzzz.

Zahara BM tuition after that, emo-ed and pissed throughout the whole tuition and I don't know why ;D
& Stupid superman so fast fly back leave me alone there T-T

But we got bored after that...

 Don't know who say we are traffic lights -.-
Hahahhaa kk we are trafficlights. XD

My hair macam.. ._.

Then Friday... was like half dead. But school sangat relak je~~ I love my class, they always sing weird songs and make weird expressions and actions. Nasya one day I'm gonna record what you do in class everyday ;D

Went Cs, and my lunch was kaya balls only. XD The only thing I craved for was that. Everyone went stone grill to makan. ._. 

Went up to find Eugenna. We sat there till three something and Angel went hyper after that I don't know whyy.. Then went around fourth floor with Gaile and Angel to the Ridsect survey. Omg went shop by shop. Asking them to fill in the form. Tiring work seh~ 





I wore the same shirt as Thursday cause I washed it and wear it as couple shirt with Colleen XD 
&&& Support Convent! We must winnn :DD Ridsect Rangers ftw (Y) AHAHAHA.
And yes, Ridsect is the.... mosquito repellent brand. Ahahahaha :D

Omega after that. Apparently we were very early so we sat on the floor outside the classes. So embarrassing but still we did those stupid things. -.- Saw Leshan Darling and Superman~~~~~~~ (: Went into the class and walked alllll the way just to buy two packets of sweets. Hahahaha Violet ah paiseh~~ And and I find Journal interesting and regretted not learning that before exam kns.. ._.

Colleen Nv Er ahhh thanks for the transport. But you very sha la, we can take short cut but we walked one big round to the car. XDD 
Next time I shall try walking back home. Since it's so near :P

Today, damn koko. ._.
But I had fun marching although is tiring...... But we rajin what kan kan kan ;D BSMM Convent weee! (: And SQM~ 

The two packets of sweets I bought from Omega yst, finished today. Stupid sun why are you so sunny on koko days? At least cover up yourself till 12.30 let us finish marching only come out ma T-T Paiseh talking to myself lol but seriously my face gonna be chao da soon .____.

When we were resting~

 Felicia "Ni ke yi rang wo men zhun bei hao xian mah?"
Okay lorrr take again lorrrrrrrrrr

 Shuang liao la? XD

 Si Noelle.

 Heh Luolin's blur face. ;D


 This is what you get for bullying me for Noelle ;D

Tsk tskkkkk.

What I did after I got home from marching : Sit on my bed do nothing.
Didn't even bathe or eat.. But after that buay tahan alr lol. ;D
I shall go and sleep now byebye :DDD

Boom boom Superman,
Ily(: