Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Bones breaking and muscles aching. - Sunday, March 6, 2011 @ 10:04 PM


This morning, woke up and I can't sit up cause my whole body hurts so much. My back especially. Gosh dah nah pengsan sia :/ Went for a taklimat in Foon Yew 2 from 8 till 4 p.m. Tired like #$%@#$%@#$#% And i don't feel like saying much bout it cause it was kinda shitty. ._. In a way. Well at least I know more bout volleyball now. -.-

& there's certificate. Hehhh.

Whole day I keep groaning how pain my back was and seriously marching for 4 hours will give back pain like this? 我看我老了吧~ XD But tahan! Bsmm jiayou weee :D

I went Hutan Bandar this morning and see a lot of ah ma there doing tai chi. Hehehehe It's been years since I went there and it's.... Like exactly the same -.- And there's fishes! ;D Paiseh jakun heh.
& the benches there so romantic ahh couples go there break up sure fall into the water one. :P
First thing came into my mind was this. Hahahahaa.

Omg sister's coming back! After one year not seeing her. o.o

And Shane Dawson sangat shuai ahh.


I want Konapun ):
&& I wish I have homemade Oreo cookies, M&M's cookies, brownies for bday ._.
I shall make a birthday wish list. I know my birthday's gonna be like shitt this year but at least I want it to be a bit okay.... ._.

Skype-d dengan this pig semalam XD

Btw, add me on Skype! :D 
Username : edlynhengg 
Or tell me if you have Skype. :DD
Picture above : I was so stupid, i forgot i can actually screenshot it LOLOLOL

Leshan darling ahhh, why you deactivate your Facebook T-T I so emo tau now my relationship status no more with Lai Leshan D: Haihh anyways jiayou in your exams kay <3

I shall sleep now. TTFN! (:
p/s: Oreo is awesome.