Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Accept the fact. - Wednesday, March 23, 2011 @ 8:58 PM


I feel so much better. Fuyoh thanks to people who tried cheering me up~

Today Sharlyn's back to school! We three weirdos finally took a picture.

Can't see Sharlyn clearly ffffuuuuuuuuu

Everyone got back their SPM results today and most of them did really really well. Some even cried cause they got A- . But if it was me i'll cry too, but for joy! Omg straight As siapa tak nak ._.
I feel so stress after looking at them getting results. Omgomgomg I seriously needa start studying T-T

And yesterday, Pelangi with Eugenna and Yijie. Lolol and did stupid things. 
And the picture above says it all. ._.

Oh and ate french fries with ice cream and ice cream with coke at McD. Hahahahahahhaa we looked damn retarded but heck cares.

And Lee Luo Lin ah tomorrow teman me go buy dress ah thank you i know you sgt baik de ah~

I shall stop drinking Cool Blog that often, cause it's not good :/ Kns la good things never good one. Wth am i talking about HAHAHAHA And diet diet diet~ HAHAHAHA.

Fuyoh feel so good mood now. Blogging really helps mian~

Whatever crisis we have to go through,
I know we can overcome it
(:

Jiayou jiayou jiayou! 
Ttfn :D