Second day of new year. - Friday, February 4, 2011 @ 8:52 PM
Today just felt like any other normal new year. I have no mood to celebrate at all -_- Stayed at home the whole looking through things haha!
Anywayss,
This is the one thanks sister ;D
And went through looking for pictures and I saw super cute things! Hahahahaha like one of my previous post (i forgot where the hell is it alr) i posted all those cute things bout Spongebob. Hehehehehhee :)
SEE HOW CUTE THOSE SHOES ARE?!?!?!?!
I feel like trying to make this. I shall try it. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss >:D
I'm so gonna try to do this.
Hahahahhaa I dont care if i'm gonna fail but at least i tried to make right right right ;D Omg cant wait hehheehehehehehhe (:
And i found
Damn cute la weiiiiii :/
Nooka watch! Sure damn exxxxxx
The mugg.
I want this.
Why are there so many nice things bout Spongebob but i just can't find it. All I can find from cs is just soft toys or iPhone 4 cover, and clothes but all for kids around 5 -.- Omg Malaysia ah Malaysia can you just upgrade sikit or notttt.
But at least Bossini sold Mr Bump plushie and heng ah i bought it that time if not i'll be regretting by now >:D But it was so priceyy... Tsk.......
And I didnt realise it's alr Friday today. Thought Thursday sia! Tskkk. Hope I can go back to JB tomorrow cause I forgot my school shoes are still unwashed and school reopens on Monday. I dont wanna apply shoe whitener to cover the dirt for the third week :P Hehh.
I think that's all ngehehe ttfn~
|