Merdeka? - Thursday, February 24, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
Finally first exam is over! Wonder why school have to make so early. But at least feel more relax now cause it's over. :D Omg my beloved 10 Subjects ah, i no need to look at you at least for one week. Boleh relax dulu :)
But, I'm seriously gonna fail my Accounts.
Maths die die dieeeeeee.
Others pun die. But I wanna know my results!
Ma ah ma, please trust me. ):
Nigahiga cheers me up. Thank you very very very muchhhh :D Rustin Hieber XD
Today in Mae's house after school damn high. Went for laksa and we laughed till stomach pain. And a lady suddenly came up to us and asked if she could draw a potrait of Mae's dad. Hhahahaha and conversations were so funny. Yiling went to Larkin to see her darling swim :P Luolin and I went Mae's house then. Laughed till tak boleh tahan ahhhhhh. XD
The game damn nice. "The Reason" and "Bring It Back To Life" SIAO ONE AH. Hhahahaha the game damn nice. I sing until out of tune. But so addictive la the game :D :D :D :D
And i know you both jealous my super kawaii picture ._. Hate you both but love you both at the same time T-T <3
Tuition was okay. And thanks for the sweets. :DD
Electricity went off when i got home. Was in darkness for like one hour and the electricity was back. Omg i was so worried that i would have to sleep without electricity till the next morning. Amitopho thank you. Then everything just like shit la after that. Seriously, gosh.
I really wanna do things that i know i can do it well than things that i know i cant do well and i force myself to do it. And i'll hate the things that i hate even more and as result, i cant do well. And everything will go back to square one. I really don't wanna regret like the past three years.
Wtv lah.
Hot chick kakak, please help me convince thank you banyak banyak. Cold chick , i'll post the pontianak stories soon. ;D
Leshan Darling, lunch with you tomorrow yeah! (:
And I just realised there's school tomorrow. Ttfn (:
|