Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hungry Day. - Saturday, February 26, 2011 @ 12:01 AM
Whole day in school. First question when we step into the class/lab :
"Teacher, where's our papers?"
Teacher : Belum siap tanda.
Chehhh ._.
The only paper I got back today was PD. Haih so low la my marks. ._.
Everyone said : Never mind first time exam pass not bad alr.
Hahahahahaha I must not get such low marks next time anymore.
Form Four life, why are you so torturing.
After school went Cs. I bought NEW LONG SOCKS. See whatcha gonna do with me man~ Went Summer, i walked away, went lunch with Leshan darling and Yuman and her another friend sorry i can't remember your name ._. Woah i was so lucky i left earlier or else i'll see you clearly again. XD
Ate at Nando's (Or is it Nandos o.o) Chocolate Mud Pie with Chocolate Ice Cream on top! (:
It was so nicee........... Regretted not taking picture of it haih.
It's not a pie actually, it's more like brownies. But still very very nice... Shit hungry again lol.
Leshan and I tried so many times to take a perfect picture but....
I find this okay what!
Actually most of the pictures are nice but Leshan darling so demanding, she likes "perfection". Cheyyyy :P
And i heard so many things that i'm not suppose to, i think? But can't believe i understand. XD
Went Elianto after that, she bought nail polishes and went Omega. I went to Roibo!
I felt hungry after that I order tom yam maggie mee :P Crystal Papa and Eugenna Laogong and Gaile was there! :D Hazwani ahhhhhh :P I got picture to bribe you already hehehehe (:
We went into the toilet just because we wanna take pictures -.- We are so vain HAHAHAHA
Went Popular after that cause i wanna buy papers to write love letters~ Hey i'm fair i gao wai yu (:P) At least i'm not pian xin. HAHAHAHAHA Paiseh la~ Eugenna, Crystal, Luolin, Yiling, Michelle, Colleen, HsiaoHan, Violet wait for my love letter~ And Josephine! :D
Went tuition after that, i almost slept in class.
Laavania i know you love the bikini i drew for you. Remember you wear it alrights.
Violet and I keep changing the perniagaan's name to Super Junior and Ryan Higa!
Come on it gives us more interest in learning Accounts okay :P