Back back backkk. XD - Monday, February 14, 2011 @ 10:56 AM
Heyyyyyy :D Sorry for being random everytime i'm back for blogging.
I know you dont mind.
Hehhh.
Friday.
It was Puan Hui's and Puan Heryati's farewell. My god they made me cry like siao lo. Why do you all have to leave ))): It doesnt feel like convent without them alr. Haihh. But just Puan Hui's speech made me cry lots of times. Haih i miss her. And I want Puan Heryati as my Malay teacher D:
; went Cs, Summer and so suay i saw him. Wtf man somemore his friend shouted "Why you so suay one ah?" Wtf now who suay la?
I see you lagi suay lo. I wonder what did I do. At first wanna say hi you give me that fucking zhuaipi face for what? Dont think you're so great idiot.
IN YOUR FACEEEEE.
After that kinda relax cause Crystal shouted "Edlyn why you so suay one?" I feel so shuang thanks papa :D <3
Miss Chicky and Friends! Hehehehe (: I love eating that. After eating went and car pasal with Nasya they all. I accidentally broke a chair. Okay i didnt break it, the head came off but I fixed it kay. ;D
This is not vandalisme! :P
All of them went tuition left Eugenna, Crystal, Gaile and I. Walked around and sat at roibo ;D Took super duper lame pictures but so damn funnn~~~~ And met up with Puan Hui at cs!!!! :DDD WEEEEEEEEEEE
Darling see Eugenna kiss my hair only ma i didnt betray you! :P
My phone battery terus went flat after that so i went to the office and I asked the person if i can charge my phone here and i take it from her two hours later and she was so kind she helped me with itt. Thank you!
Kns Foo Zhe Siong I am taller alr okay you dont luan lai. -.-
Eugenna and Gaile abandoned Violet and I in Accounts and went for English. How could you both do this to us T-T Heh hiperbola paiseh~~ And thanks Jason for the Wonka Nerds! :DD
Laavania i wanna kill you so badly you know. ZZZZ.
After tuition went to Esso to wait for Mae's car. And i walked up again. I know i'm blind cause i cant find the car eventhough it was right infront of me.
Went to Mae's house, went for Paintball after that...
And it was stupid for me to think that it was actually like balloons filled of paint but actually it was the other one that uses a gun inside there bullets and inside the bullets are paint -.-
I was so bloody scared that i played the first time i trauma till i cry eventhough i'm not sad and i was laughing too.
Bruises on arms and the marks are so scary..
Bruise on arm. XD
We look like 1/2 ninja 1/2 terrorists HAHAHAHA
Went back to Mae's house and hands so bloody hard to move.. Applied the.. I forgot the name and it kinda got worse. Then only i realised my neck and thigh have bruises too -.- Violent sia paintball..
Spent dk how long watching Michelle Phan's videos and was so amazed by her. Omg her make up is so scary but so cool. She damn professional can ._.
Next morning woke up at 6.40 and was surprised we can actually get ready so fasttt ;D rushed to Dataran and saw everyone was walking so we went down too XDD Hahahaha :DD
Senam robik was damn fun but it was kinda... Lollllllll XD but seriously fun la. So 1Malaysia one. Hahaha :DD Started running then Yiling ran super fast. Lazy alr i just told her to run her i slowly walk till the end ngehehehehe.
And so many people were there man scary can ._.
Pictures! ;D
Overall it was fun la :DDD
Omg hope next year still got this kind of running thing! XDD
Went home after that, terus tidur till 1. Damn shiok can the feeling.
Went out with Yiling at night. To De Bali, Teochew Huekuan then Christine's House!
Christine was super funny cause she got drunk and she was laughing all the way. She drank two cans of beer hahaha. XD Yiling and I tried drinking one can then. We very "steady" okay just face red only. :P Christine ah tsk tsk tskk. Yifang havent drink then drunk alr. XDD
Okay la this one she look quite sober but actually she was drunk alr. :P
Yiling looks drunk. XD HAHAHHAHA
After Cindy left we four damn tired nothing to do. Yifang and I went down and search for kinder bueno and all we found was just Maltesers (Is it spelt this way?) Went out we laughed and ate. Four of us felt so tired after that we squeezed into one bed and slept till Christine's dad and Yiling's mom came and woke us up. Hahahahhahaha embarrassing to the max ah :P
Next morning, I woke up the earliest ngehehehe :P We were so late for Mettalodge. I brought my laptop to ml and we did super sampat things lo heh hehh XD
Went Qiqi's house after and made sushi! :) Vinegar is horrible btw.
Homemade sushi is the bestttttttt (Y)
Yifang hor, not drunk act drunk tskkk. XD
We got bored after that soo......
We damn cute right HAHAHAHAHAHHA Jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk :P
I made my sore throat worse. I ate chocolate. Tskk i seriously ask for it one lo .___.
Yiling's mom came and it's time to go~~~ That sounded weirdd lol
Wong Li Qi ni zai xuan yao shen me? I got angpows also okayyy :P
Today's valentines' and i'm home, sick. :P I'm sick on valentines cause i'm awesome that way (Y) Nghehehehehehehehe. Ttfnnnn! :DDD
|