Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











27th February 2011! - Sunday, February 27, 2011 @ 9:31 PM


First of all,





--

I don't know what's wrong with me. I woke up at 6.45. 6.45. And i can't sleep back. So i woke up and started to write Qing Shu that i promised i'll give. My lesbo partners. HAHAHA XD Then i went back to bed, i tried to sleep but I just can't close my eyes. I gave up and I woke up again to do my Science Notes. Seee? Guai student. :P HEH HEH HEH.

Till afternoon, i was online suddenly i felt so suddenly i close my laptop, and close my eyes. XD I can't wake up and suddenly i was so tired ._. Then i felt so hyper after the nap. HAHAHAHAHA Something is really wrong with me.. Maybe it was the Toblerone Leshan Darling gave me :P


Click the link above to view Maedlyn's awesome blog weeeee :D 


Everyone ada sore throat todayy ahhh. -.- Take care ah semua orang. HAHAHAHA.
Tomorrow there's school and i'm excited. Shit i think i'm high on drugs.
Drugs = Chocolate.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D

Ttfn! :DDD