Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











HEY GUYS. - Sunday, January 23, 2011 @ 1:20 PM


My title of this blog reminds me of Kevjumba hehh! :DD

Back from Mettalodge, second week~ First week was fun, making lanterns! (:
Today Yiling abandoned us for Kiwanis T-T But she's away doing charity work so it's fine i guess..? ;D
And welcome Chan Eak-Kuan and Looi Shyn Ru to our group! Ngehehehe :D
Today's topc kinda interesting, but teacher told us kinda scary true stories which reminded me of myself. I don't dare to close the door and use the computer anymore :/
And,
Today's breakfast was so yummy~~~~~~~ :P

Ah Ru wants to take pictures with us before her super long hair is gone so...





:D

Si ChienYin keep skipping Mettalodge! And I wonder where's Szelynn and Maggie. Wan Yee da jie can't come same goes to Leon and Gerard T-T

Mettalodge so different this year! D:

I hope Mettalodge will have lots of activities like last year. I really hope everyone will gather together like last time D:

Mettalodge bananas ftw! ;D

School's tomorrow and i'm so lazy to go .___. Damn i'm sleepy..
Ttfn! (: