300th post. - Tuesday, January 18, 2011 @ 5:17 PM
Woohoooooo 300th post! Idk what i blogged man, must be all craps XD
Third week of school and surprisingly I'm still alive. :D I find school fun..............
Minus the piles of homeworks we recieve everyday without fail of course. And i miss Puan Hui ): Whyyyyyy she transferrrr haih. So. Unfair. To. The. Max.
Teachers always remind us "Girls don't ever think that this year is a honeymoon year for you" COME ON TEACHERS, honeymoon year?! You never ask us if we actually think this year as "honeymoon" year, more like disasterous.
Okay I'm exaggerating. But at least 80% is true.
I miss how much of time I get to stayback last year and hang out with friends but it's just so impossible. Only time for us to meet is just morning before going back to class or after school at Cs before tuition. Arghh.
So far so good. Two weeks of tuition in Omega I didnt meet people I dont wanna meet anymore. Counted myself lucky. :D
Patricks training tomorrow, go Patricks go Patricks go go go! :D
Oh and, Laptop saya :D Hp Pavillion dm 4 :DDD
I think that's all for now. Ttfn :)
Before I forget, Happy Belated Birthday kakak!
|