Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I wanttttt. - Saturday, December 4, 2010 @ 10:04 PM
I've been looking through pictures from tumblr and saw some pretty pretty things of Spongebob, Hello Kitty and Perry and i want!!!! And i found some Mr Bump things from Google. (hamsap msn emoticon ^^.)
Man if i can have all this for my bday how nice. D: And all this shall be on my wishlist. :P
First one, Mr Bump!
Cupcakes!!!!!!
Er actually i got this alr :p Thanks to Halili!!!! :D
Almost got something similar to this but not lucky ):
Jamie has thisss DDDD:
I want this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and i googled 'Mr Bump nails' and my failed Mr Bump nails picture was the first on Google. OMG *proud* XD
Next, Spongebob!!
Look at that pretty pretty naillll.
Omg. ._.
I WANT BOTH!
Mae love, another idea how to deco your cupcake next time ;D
i wantttt!!
I want the one he's eating not Justin Bieber.
Thennn, Perry the platypus! I can hardly find anything nice from it :/
Not so cute. ._.
I think it's the laptop cover. I wantt!!!
Ngehehehehhehehhe. :PP
Last one, Hello Kitty! :D Yes i like Hello Kitty since i was Standard One. ;D
The donut! I think.
Laptop!!!!
Instant Camera D: I.WANT.THIS.
The cake sho cute.
I shall try to make this all mine heh heh heh i ask too much. Too. Much. :P Humans are greedy dont cha think? ;D
Been so tired looking at those pictures. Nights worlddd.