Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ![]() |
Date and etcc~ - Saturday, December 18, 2010 @ 6:25 PM
Few days ago Mae love came to my housee!!!! And we went ksl city~~~ I shall not blog much bout the date cause gonna update soon in our blog. MAEDLYN!:D ![]() Love's! Sorry Leshan Darling cause i said wanna go out with you in the end didnt ): cause it was really last minute! And i'm in muar now. Hope you read thisss!!!!! Sorryyyyyy ♥ Yesterday way to Muar, I hate the trip there. The bus was so cold, and i need the toilet and i was bloody hungry. It was raining and when i reach Muar it was dark alr. So scary ): And i still can't get back my 5800 kns...... I miss that phone T-T T-T T-T Things are soooooooo much better and i'm lovin' it~~ Except for the result's date. But i'm getting my laptop soon wooohooooo! Christmas is coming soon but it's so saddening, i dont celebrate it ): And i still love my nails heh heh TTFN~~~ :D |