Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Chrismas Eve, Christmas and After Christmas! - Monday, December 27, 2010 @ 7:46 PM


Finally i'm in the mood to blog and finally i'm in muar so i have a fast connection to blog! :D

And my results are like shit.. Maybe i brought this upon myself. :/

Anywaysss,
After results, went KSL City to celebrate Yiling's bday with Luolin, Michelle, Mae, Colleen and Yvonne. And Yiling. Welll........ We walked two three floors to find Digi. Hard to find k!

Went to the cute shop with Mae!!!! And i'm not really sure Yvonne followed or not.... ._. Finally know the shop's name, CM3 and love bought me a Superman and she got herself the batman THAT I WANT T-T but Superman's cute too :D Thanksssss <3 And she bought me that cause she was guilty not buying anything for my past birthdays :P This is really enough alr! :D

 So cute right I KNOWWW :D

Went to Seoul Garden to meet up with the others. Season for lunch! And guess who was just right beside our table~~~ Ngehehehehe i felt like we're interrupting them :P

 ERHEM ERHEMMMMM

I hope Yiling likes the surprise we gave her! A cake :D And we started to make everything very messy cause Yiling was trying to throw cream to our faces -___- And we scooped the cake and eat instead of cutting it and eat HHAHAHAHHA then Qiqi and Yifang joined us awhile and then left ._.


 We try to eat till it's a "Y" shape. HAHAHAHAHHA okay we very lame :P

We went Each A Cup after that and we sang along the song~ AND WE HEARD JIE KOU AFTER THAT WOOHOOO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA. Each A Cup, it's everywhereeee~~~~~

Mae and I walked away after that cause Yiling wanna choose a dress. So went walking the whole shopping mall and we had nothing to do, we walked to a shop for little kids to do art work...... Come on we're bored okay and we're stilll 5...............................

It was a little embarrassing cause everyone was staring.

 Love's! Very clever can i didnt take picture of mine -_-

She's amused by her work.

Qiqi and Yifang saw us then they sat down and did the same thing as what we did.

 They sat right beside us HAHAHAHAHA

Hate them man they are so creative.........

Went searching for Yiling they all after that.... And we finally found them after so long!! Then they followed us to the kids shop and they did the same thing as what we did HAHAHAHHAHAHA we were bringing business to them can! They should pay us. HAHAHAHA and followed Colleen to buy presents after that. :D

Walked home with Mae then she went back, i took out my results slip and start crying again. I have no idea what happened to me can -__- Went ML for the talk at night and it was.... funny. :D Very interesting!

 Formal.

Informal! :D

Slept at Yiling's house and i was the first one to wish her :P I was on the phone with Terry and she was on the phone with LiJun. We kept changing phones and surprisingly we four talking bout the same topic HAHAHAHHAA gengggg. ;D Next day woke up, watched movie, off the Mae's house! Feel so bad. Thanks Aunty for fetching me! :D
Did cookies once i reach there. I love Mae's room can.......... And all of them were so friendly! :D

 Omg i love the dslr man so clear and naiseeeeeeee


This went chao da after that... But still smells so nice :D

At night went church with Mae after trying to play jie kou on the keyboard. 

In the car on the way to church in DRESSSSSSSSSSSS.

And, belated MERRY CHRISTMAS PPL! :D

We slept at five, woke up at 12 and Mae woke up at 2+ -____- 

I love this picture :D

 Jarell and Mae after cutting the "Congratulations" cake

 This was suppose to be the last shot of the dayy


 Cakes!


 <3

 Ryan love Dave HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

 Roxy! I love hugging herrrr.

Chappy! So cute cann.

We went up to Mae's room to make videos for MAEDLYN! Laughed like siao luckily no one heard us AND I STAYED OVER FOR ANOTHER DAY WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO oh and before that, we ate 10 plates of food and Mae was still hungry after that omg

Went to KSL City for Gulliver's Travel. We waited for one hour before the show starts and the tickets are so cute. HAHAHAHHAHA


SO CUTE RIGHT HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

We walked around the whole floor and we didnt dare to go down cause it was so scary..... And we were laughing at those who went up with the escalator, they walk up instead of using the escalator that's moving. Clever..... 

We were bored so.....
















yeah we seriously were bored..... BUT MBO WAS AWESOME CANN. The movie too. 3D even nicer siaa  8D

As usual, slept at five again........................... Went home at 12.30 the next day D:

I spent my whole day watching tv.. And now i'm in Muar! Just came home from dentist and i finally got one baby tooth extracted. I still have like... four teeth to go D: and i need injections for all that. God bless me omg. 

OH AND GUESS WHAT?!

I'm not getting Acer anymore.... I'm getting.......

HP Envy 14!!!! :D
which is so bloody niceeeee and thanks love for google-ing it for me.




 I'm gonna love this laptop mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 

And my nails are clean alr and i feel so accomplished after washing almost everything for school hehhh.
 :D

D:
Okay i'm really lazy to blog more and my lips are so numb after the injection on my gum. Paiseh random kthxbai :P 

Oh and,
HAPPY BDAY WANYEE DA JIE!!!!!!