I sat bus alone from Muar to JB, and the bus dont even have like, ten people. Super nice cause it's so quiet. But it was soooo cold cause the air con's just under me and i forgot to bring my jacket -_- Very clever. And the two aunties infront of me keep staring at me like O.o... then i act tidur. XD nothing better to do heh. I sat bus from 4.15 to 6.30. My butt pain to the max. Paiseh to much info :P And sis almost had a chance to come back but now no reason alr sien :/
Btw, like i said before in the last previous post, i'm gonna save for the laptop. *I say this line too much -__- and i came back to JB, i told my aunt. And she said she'll buy one for me cause by the time i save till that price they're giving now, the price might increase. And she said she's gonna buy for me THIS SUNDAY, but it postponed to AFTER PMR RESULT. Siennnn .__.
I want Toshiba but.... Acer's fine too.

The Aspire One word thing infront looks..... :/
But! Functions are good. So why not? :D Thanks Mae love for checking it for me. :)

MAE LOVE! Got
GREEN siaaaaa XDDD
I wanna start watching WLIIA till 5 or 6 in the morning with Mae again! Miss those days~
And can't believe next year WLIIA's gonna start again, WLIIA FOR THE WAY!
Tomorrow cousin's wedding in sg.
ttfn! (: