Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Peace & Calm. - Thursday, November 4, 2010 @ 10:40 PM




Sometimes you make me reach a point where i need to meditate to get my mood back to normal, or maybe just fine only.
Or i might watch wliia or nigahiga so i can laugh and forget bout my problems.
BUT, everytime when i'm reminded of what you promised and what you said later, i get so so pissed, that none of the things above helps.

Not even talking to ppl helps. It'll just make my mood worse.
Yeah, i might have changed. Don't tell me you didn't. In fact, you changed more than me.
You told me what I've changed and you're actually kinda talking bout yourself.
I'm not scolding, just saying.

I admitted I AM RUDE, my attitude change 360 degrees ever since what happened to the first incident. And this year my life is completely different, and you know my problems. Can't you just understand?
Now,

Do i have to leave your life again?

Yeah yeah, my fault again. Sorry if you THINK i'm blaming her. But actually i'm not. You dont have to go till this extend. Really don't have to.

And, i'm really tired of fighting that's why until NOW i dont even feel like solving the problem.

I shall calm down. Goodbye blogg for now.

I wanna hold on to the feelin' and wished it'll never subside.