Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hi. - Saturday, November 27, 2010 @ 5:18 PM
I forgot to blog bout this.....
NIGAHIGA! ASS :P
Short movie, ending super sweet. Jealous maxxxxx he kissed the girl D: Why Ryan Higa so shuai....................
I was washing plates at the back this morning and suddenly one little girl come and talk to me, but she called me AUNTIE. -,- I walked to the front and told my mom she called me auntie. She walked to the little girl and said "Girl ah girl, this one is jie jie not auntie!" Everyone laughed. XD but the girl is so cute :D Maybe i really look that old ._.
And yst went pasar with my dad, someone stole the apples i bought -___- And it's so cruel to see them kill the chickens......
Megamind.
HP. Rapunzel.
I wanna watch this three movies! ): Okay la maybe i'm not really a Harry Potter fan but i still wanna watch :D But spent the whole afternoon watching....... Personal Taste.
Just find the story super sweeet :D And Lee Min Ho very shuai! Shuai shuai shuaiiiiiiiiiiii.
And spent the whole night trying to load Phineas and Ferb's "Summer Belongs To You". So cute and sweeeeeet! Isabella sang a song and her voice was so cute :D
And Candice and Jeremy kissed in the video! Finally they're together Touching parttttt :'D
Watch Phineas and Ferb is the best on Disney Channel alr. Too bad i dont have Disney Channel ):
And my failed Mr Bump nails. I forgot to blog bout this!
And spammania with Mae love!
I want this D:D:D:D:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA. From Mae love.
Mae love's tumblr!!!! Nigahigaaaaa :D
Pictures can replace most of the things i wanna say :D A picture worth a thousand words~~~ Been watching all those with sweet endings movie and dramas, and so jealous ttmmmmmmmmmmmmm )':