Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Goodbye. - Tuesday, November 9, 2010 @ 2:13 PM



you let go Pictures, Images and Photos

Knew this would happen.
And I'm happy.

Thanks for letting go, i'm happyy. :D
I don't have to see those super short messages,
I don't have to see what i don't wanna see in real life,
And I won't have to get hurt.

Yeah i might've hurt you too, and i'm sorry.
You wished me all the best, hahahahaha same to you then.

I won't cry, cause i'm immuned to this.
I'm tired and finally it's over.

I just knew you gonna break your promise,
So i don't care anymore. (:


不爱了, 我不在乎了.

14th won't be the date i'll love the most anymore, it'll be just a normal day for me :D

Like i said,
there'll be no more third chance if the second chance is gone.
I believe in fate, there won't be a third time anymore.

You came back,
and let go once again.